The Party - Part 1

Jade's POV

Its been about 8 months since Jc joined the school and let me tell you, Its been amazing. Currently I'm waiting for Kian and Connor to arrive at Jc's house. Its the end of term and they decided they wanted to have a party to wrap up the year.

Jc had sent invites out to everyone in our year and they were able to bring +1's. Tonight is the night I'm facing Jenny and the rest of her friends for the first time in all these months.

I wasn't looking forward to it, but Jc promised that him and the boys would be there for me through anything. I wasn't doing it for myself. I was doing it for him.

Changing subject for a second.. But you know when those people tell stories about meeting their true love? I've never believed it for a second but.. thats changing. I'm not getting my hopes up.. But I don't think I can help it.

---------* 4 hours later*----------
The party was ready. We had 45 minutes to chill and do whatever and then the mayhem starts.

"I SAY WE PLAY 'JUST DANCE'!"

"Stop shouting Kian.. Were right here."

"Sorry Ricky..."

Trevor put Just Dance in the Wii and threw us remotes.

-----------*Party time!*------------

We put the remotes back and plugged my phone into the speakers. 'Marshmello - Alone' started playing and the door was opened. People were pilling in and I was not about to be squashed, so I left to get changed.

I was walking towards the stairs until I heard a familiar voice.

"Jade? I didn't think nerds were invited..."

"Hello Cole. Oh and.." I walked towards him "This is my party."

Wow Jade. Impressive. I turned around and made my way to my room upstairs. Ever since me and Jc started being so close, I've had my own room in his house, same for him at mine.

I opened my door and changed into my outfit that Sam had brought me yesterday. I had a look in the mirror and I actually looked nice.

There was a knock on the door and then it flew open. Standing in front of me was my three brothers.

"I could of been naked guys..."

"True. Sorry Jay."

"I thought you all couldn't come tonight?" I asked as I grabbed my shoes out the box and put them on.

"We weren't going to miss our little sisters first party!"

"Your here to spy, you think I wouldn't have noticed?" I stood up

They all laughed and went to the door as I followed them.

We go to downstairs and a lot of eyes were on me. Why were people looking at me? Did I have something on my face? Oh god.

I spotted the boys talking to a group of girls, I moved through the crowd looking at me and stood next to Trevor.

I tapped his shoulder and he his mouth dropped as he twisted round to look at me.

"Not attractive Trev.. and why are you looking at me like that?"

Silence. Even over the music.

The boys saw what was happening and laughed.

"I'm so confused right now. Why is everyone looking at me and laughing?"

"Well I guess no-one has seen a beautiful girl in stunning clothes. Especially little Trevor here.." Ricky said in the middle of a laughing fit.

Jc hit Trevor round the head and he snapped out of it.

"Wo..wow Jade. You look amazing!"

"Thanks T"

The night then carried on and it was the best night ever, until she arrived.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoop Whoop! I'm back! Different type of chapter this time.

I'm going to upload every Sunday guys. So until next week!

Please be reminded that this story and its characters are not based on anyone in RL.

Comment and Vote! Don't be a silent reader!