Chapter 24

The week pasted by really fast. Trainning was good and Sebastian tagged along to every lesson and said he might take kick boxing with me today.

Which reminds me to get ready cause it's almost 1pm. I get my bag and put my extra clothes in there. I was starting looking for my Nike sports bra when I get a text from an unknown number.

Unknown :

Hello Darlin'.

Me:

Who Is This?

Unknown:

Come one Princess. You know who I am. Your smart, you'll figure it out until then I'll keep in touch.

Who the hell could that be? I dismiss that for now cause I have to get ready.

Once I'm all dressed and ready to go Tony texts me.

Tony:

Hey Cami real sorry for this but I can't go with you today. Dad's acting up and I can't leave my little bro all alone with him.

Me:

It's okay no problem. No need for the explanation. Go take care of your brother and stay safe. Kick his ass if necessary.

Tony:

Thx! See ya Monday!

I get in my car and start driving to class. Thank God I was early.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All I'm saying is that I let you win. Trust me babe. No way you won."

Sebastian and I kept arguing that he let me win. Honestly I was going real easy on him and i still won. It's not my fault he got paired with the best in the class.

"Yeah sure you did. I'm not going to keep arguing because it might hurt your big ego. You no what... Never mind." I said with a smirk.

"No way! Tell me! What where you going to say." He said blocking me path.

"We're still where at the gym. So why not do a rematch." He smiled at this.

"Are you sure cause this time I'm bringing my all"

"Same here."

We walked to the mat area and began. Let's just say it ended pretty quickly with me straddling him.

"Your footing was all wrong so at that moment that was your weak spot. You need to focus more and learn how to position yourself." I say while pulling myself up but i couldn't cause Sebastian's hands where on my hips holding me there.

"Okay. How's this." He flipped me over and now was straddling me with my hands pinned to the floor.

"Sebastian please." I knew exactly what he was going to do.

"Why?" He said while getting closer to my face.

"Because.. it"s...we can't cause...." I couldn't finish a sentence. He lips where hovering over mine and I just wanted to close the gap so badly.

What the hell.

I released my hands from his hold and eagerly pushed our lips together. I can tell at first it was a shock to him but he recovered quickly. I missed his lips as much as I say I don't want to be with him, I do cause now I realize what my father did, it wasn't me it was him.

Our lips where moving in perfect sync.He pushed us closer together which made me gasp and he took advantage of that and deepened the kiss. We where like this until our bodies decided we both needed air.