eleven

The smell of bacon filled my room, drifting up from downstairs as I put on a few coats of mascara and lip balm for the day ahead.

I had dance privates all day with my teacher, Cara, for my exams so I didn't want to wear to my makeup.  My outfit was usual dance wear; Nike top tucked into jazz pants, footless tights and my new Nike Airs that I bought yesterday (pic above (this is what dancers ACTUALLY wear)).

My hair was in a low ponytail with a few strand bits. I grabbed my dance bag (pic above) and snapped a photo of it for Snapchat. The caption was "dance all day👯".

Then, I ran downstairs to eat breakfast with my mum.

"Morning, chicken" she smiled over her shoulder whilst cooking bacon.

"Something smells nice" I laughed.

She put the bacon into a bread roll and onto a plate before handing it you me.

"Thanks" I grinned before taking a huge bite out of it.

*lil time skip*

"So, what do you wanna do first?" Cara asked over from the CD player in the corner.

"Grade 8 bar base warm up?" I asked.

"Great!"

I smiled at her as I slipped on my pointe shoes and walked over to the ballet bar. Cara grabbed my phone from the side and clicked on the record button as the intro to the music played.

Since I had to do loads of work for my book, I decided to record my dances so I could come and practise here without Cara.

"5, 6, 7, 8... polka step, polka step, behind, side, front, step, back! First position, just off..." Cara shouted along to the music.

*lil time skip*

"One way to Moore Hill please" I asked the bus driver nicely, handing over my change.

"Of course" he grunted, handing over the ticket.

British bus drivers were so rude. Whatever. I grabbed it, smiling as usual, and slumped down into my seat.

After unlocking my phone, I went onto Twitter and decided to tweet one of my recorded dances. I picked out one of my ballet progressive amalgamations (basically a dance).

mynameisbef: Most important thing to me in the whole world, going to miss doing it for a few weeks💖👯 video.co/19392

I saw and favourited a few replys:

sunshinepayne: @mynameisbef so beautiful😍

behzinga: @mynameisbef miss watching you dance sis💖

joshlewisgsy: @mynameisbef YOUR SO GOOD BESTIE

Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around to see none other than Alfie Deyes sat on my bus.

"Oh my god, hi" I laughed awkwardly. He shuffled up to the seat nearer to the window.

"Well, come sit down then" he laughed at me. I grabbed my dance bag and sat in the seat, giggling.

"So Alfie, what are you doing on a bus?" I asked him.

"I haven't got my driving license yet" he sighed.

"Same" I giggled.

"I should vlog this! Wait a sec!"

He opened a maroon backpack and grabbed his vlogging camera. Then he started to record.