Meeting His Teammates (Klay Thompson) -Simone-

While writing this, I realized how many Klay Thompson one shots I've actually written. I guess everyone really loves Klay. I do too though, so it's all good. But anyways, this one's for simontommo ! Sorry it's a bit short but I hope you like it nonetheless (:

-Simone's POV-

"Uh Klay, could I use your shower?"I asked from the top of the stairs.

Klay replied from downstairs,"Yeah, of course. Use whatever you need."

"Okay, thanks,"I said before walking back into his room.

Klay and I have been dating for about 2 weeks now. Last night was the first time I slept over at his house.

No one really knows Klay and I are dating. We kind of just want to see where it goes in the first month or so before telling everyone.

Once I was finished showering and putting on clothes and all that, I walked out of the bathroom. Klay was shirtless, only in a pair of basketball shorts.

He smiled at me and informed,"I have basketball practice in 10 minutes. I'll be back in about 3 hours. Feel free to watch TV or eat any food you want."

I nodded. "Okay, have fun."

Klay threw on one of his practice jerseys and grabbed his bag before kissing me. "Call me if you need anything,"he said before walking out of the room.

I did my hair and makeup and then went downstairs. I watched some Netflix while eating breakfast, which was just a bowl of cereal.

After a while of doing basically nothing, I started playing basketball in Klay's backyard.

I laughed to myself as I airballed a 3 pointer, thinking Klay would've shouted at me so much for that. But eventually I scored a few 3 pointers.

I accidentally knocked over a few of the plants in the backyard though. Hopefully Klay won't be mad.

It was super hot outside so after a while, I just went back inside and ate some ice cream. Psht... Who needs physical activity when you got food?

The front door opened and I smiled, expecting Klay. But it wasn't just him. A bunch of his teammates with him.

I looked at them all wide eyed. I've never met Klay's teammates before.

"Uh Klay... Why's there a random girl on your couch?"Draymond asked, loud enough for me to hear. I stood up, blushing.

Klay facepalmed. "Shit, I forgot that you slept over. Guys, this is Simone. She's my..."

He stopped for a second, looking at me for permission to say what he wanted to say. I gave him a small nod and took a deep breath.

"She's my girlfriend,"Klay finished.

"You got a girl? You didn't tell me!"Steph exclaimed. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

Klay defended,"We wanted to wait before telling everyone! We haven't told anyone."

I walked closer to all the guys. "Hi, it's nice to meet you all,"I smiled, tucking some hair behind my ear.

"You got an accent,"Andrew observed. I laughed,"Yeah, I'm Australian."

"I knew I recognized it. I'm from Australia too,"Andrew said, high-fiving me.

"I know. I'm a huge fan of you all,"I said.

"Aye, I like her,"Harrison spoke, making me laugh. Klay chuckled and replied,"I like her too."

"She cute too,"Draymond added. I immediately blushed, looking down.

Klay warned,"Hey, that's my girl. Stay away."

Draymond laughed, holding his hands up. "Okay, okay. I got it."

I remembered to tell Klay,"Oh, by the way, I was playing basketball out back and I accidentally knocked over a few of your plants. I'm sorry." The guys all laughed.

He chuckled,"It's fine." I gave him a small nod.

Klay said,"I would introduce you to all the guys, but I know you already know everything about everyone."

I gently shoved him as the guys chuckled. "That's not true. I don't know a lot,"I mumbled.

I was lying though. I definitely know a lot about the Warriors. Come on, they're my favourite team. And Klay always talks about them so I'm so familiar with their names and personalities.

The guys and I started talking and they were super nice and friendly. I think they liked me too.

They all chilled at Klay's house for a bit, and then decided to leave.

I gave everyone my number because they all wanted to stay in contact with me. I really didn't mind that.

Then they started leaving. "It was really nice meeting you, Simone. You're perfect for Klay,"Steph said as he approached the front door.

I smiled and looked at Klay before responding,"Thank you. It was nice meeting you too."

After everyone left, Klay said,"The guys really seem to like you. I can't really blame them though. You're absolutely amazing." I blushed and replied,"You are too, Klay."