Chapter Nineteen | Family

________

Let's land in the land where the Famo stay

Grind all day til the fam okay

It still warm my heart to hear my grandma pray

For the fam of my friends when my mans go away - Chance the Rapper
________

Domani

"Rise and shine!" I heard someone scream out loudly in a shrill high pitched tone above me. Before I could fully open my damn eyes, water was being squirted all over me, dead in my damn face too. I sat up in the bed quick as fuck to find June standing over us with a water gun in her hand and an amused expression on her face. It wasn't just any water gun either, it was the cp 5000 super soaker. I was pissed off jump, but that didn't even describe what Ashanti was when she woke up.

"What the fuck?" Ashanti yelled as she sat up in the bed slowly and ran her hands over her now wet face and hair. I could tell she was angry as fuck by the look on her face and so was I. June had just signed her death wish, she knew better than to bring this shit to my house. If I hadn't been done with her before, I was definitely done now. Fuck her.

"June, what the fuck you doin' in my damn house?" I yelled at her as I used the soaked cover to wipe some of the shit off of my face. She chuckled evilly as she looked between the two of us while still holding the big ass gun in both her hands. I couldn't believe she even had the balls to do this shit, I had to remember to change my fucking locks. This bitch was crazy.

"Just waking you guys up, looked like you both could use a little soak." she smirked, more towards Ashanti than to me. Next thing I knew, she had aimed the big gun and sprayed a heap of water right in Ashanti's face, purposefully. "Oops" she said and then laughed again. Like clockwork, Ashanti hopped up from the bed and ran over towards her, starting a fight. Part of me wanted to just let June get her ass beat for a minute, just for the hell of it. Then there was the other part of me knew, June could do some damage as well and I ain't need Ashanti getting hurt. After she'd given June a couple blows, I pulled her off and stopped them.

That didn't do any good though, because Ashanti was still mad and tried to get around me. Shit like this made me angry, because she was pushing me and shit. I wasn't with that, so I grabbed her waist and picked her ass up, moving her even father away from June. She fucked around and scratched me on my neck with one of them long ass claws, making my neck burn and I really got mad. I pushed her ass up against the wall gently, but rough enough for her to know I wasn't playing right now. I grabbed her chin so she looked at me.

"Aye, chill the fuck out bruh." I told her slowly, with my face scrunched up in anger. She rolled her eyes at me and pushed my hand off of her face before trying her best to make her way out of my grasp. I wasn't letting her go though, so she was doing all that shit for none. Eventually she just stopped and stared at me in pure anger. I don't know how it was all my fault so fast, but she was mad.

"What the fuck is she doing in your house Domani?" She yelled as she looked pass me at June. I looked over my shoulder to see her standing there with her arms crossed over her chest with a smile on her face. I'd give anything to smack the shit off right now. Just her presence was pissing me off to no end man.

"Look, it's a long story." I told her after a sigh.

"No, it's actually not Domani. Just tell her already, I've been staying here with you. I have my own key and everything. I don't know why you're trying to downplay the situation baby, she deserves to know the truth." June said from behind me and that only pissed me off more. A bitch that ran her mouth too much was a bitch that you don't fuck with. I made that mistake and now I had to handle it.