❉ nine

Melanie Anderson

I wake up to no Ethan by my side. Instead I'm back in the room I was suppose to sleep somehow.

The floor creeks as I step out of bed and head towards the bathroom, normal routine.. and finally head downstairs.

"Ethan..?" I walk slowly looking every direction. I still don't know much of what's in this house after 2 days.

The tv that's in the kitchen was on and the smell of cooked food, but no Ethan.

As I make a glass of water I look out the window and see him exit some kind of shed. He smiles at me as soon as he sees me and makes it inside.

"Morning" he said as he walked past me and into the kitchen. I haven't left eye contact with the shed, it looks suspicious.

"What's inside the shed" I asked. He stopped what he was doing and put the spatula down.
"Nothing, I just.. went to put my bike away"

"You seemed unsure about what you were saying"
"Nothing that concerns you Melanie" he said sternly.

"I'm sorry, jeez" I put my hands up as I sit on a still across from where he was standing.

"No, it's me.." He groans
"Somethings wrong with my emotions, I don't know" he grabs separate plates and filled it with eggs and bacon.

Ethan Dolan
Oh yEs

"Maybe I could help you with that" she said as she tied her hair in a ponytail, and walked towards me.

I could feel my heart beating really fast. My emotions are going crazy, and I can't say I wasn't familiar with it.

She stands only inches from me. Her hands creep around my neck. She gets closer, a straight face.

I get against the counter, unsure of where this is going, but apart of me I've been asking for it.

Her soft bottom lip reaches mine, buts she stops.
"Ethan.."
"Ethan!"

It was a daydream. I breath out, as it seemed I was holding my breath.

I blink numerous of times and see Melanie standing there confused as hell.

"What the fuck, you scared me. I thought you were taken by another soul" she giggled. She heads back to the dinning room leaving me standing there alone.

I feel like I'm a teenager again.

Melanie Anderson

Ethan was acting suspicious, he would stutter at things, his mood was different. I was starting to reconsider any question I ever asked him.

"Uh Ethan.." I get Ethan's attention, we were still eating breakfast.

"I'm sorry about what I asked last night, I could tell it's really bothering you" he coughs and takes a drink of his water.

"It's okay, it wasn't that but I mean like I was used to be treated like my brothers death was nothing. Your question was nothing compared to other conflicts"

"He died 6 months ago" he cleared his throat and walked into the dinning room and began to eat.

"Are you sure your okay?"
"Yep, like I said-"
"I don't matter you do" I finished for him. He nods and continued to eating.

There was something wrong with him, he was acting really off and I'm going to find out what's in the shed, no matter how hard it'll be.
I'm a curious brat anyways.

-

SHORT CHAPTER IKIK
BUT IM WORKING ON A FEW OTHERS AND FROM OTHER STORIES SO BE READY

RANt

AND HOLY FUCK WITH ETHANS HAIR, even though it's like a strand of hair. WTF WITH THE HATE, ETHANS PICTURE BECAME A TEXT POST AND THEIR MAKING FUN OF HIS CHIN AND SHIT :):

HATERS CAN SUCK MY ASS
I'm so sorry. 😂