Up to Sum

Chris pov.

This whole day we have been doing nun . I'll catch you up of what happend these 5 months , Jessie is still here I have heard of her plane of trying to excape but she ain't goin' no where and Katie she is my like my real daughter but she's white and I have no problem with that and if Jess try to take her from me ima kill da bitch .

Chris : Jessie where is Katie ?

I asked .

I just beat her ass about 45 minutes .

Jessie: I-In her room.

She studderd looking stright forward .

Chris : Bitch look at me when im talking to you understand .

I grabbed her by the face waiting for my answer.

Jessie : Y-Yes Daddy .

Chris : Now where is Katie

Jessie : I-In her room.

Chris : Go get her and you stay in there. I don't wanna see you right now but when I send her back to her room you be ready to Fuck .

She nodded walking off into the hallway .

Jessie pov.

I want to leave . I want to go back and see the outdoors , my friends , and some more niggas other than Chris yellow ass.

Jessie : Katie your daddy  wants you in the room .

Katie nodded and walked to my use to be room . Yup I'm leaving tonight and in gonna pack Katies clothes and when he gose to sleep ima pack mine then put the clothes in the car go back and get Katie then leave we'll get a hotel.

I started packing her clothes and when I was done I snuck down stairs opend the door quietly and out her clothes in the trunck she as only 2 suitcasses so it didn't take up much .

I went back in and shut the door and went back in her room looking at my reflection in the mirror to see lots of still fresh cuts on my face .

I remember when he was so sweet but then turned evile . If you don't know August and Chris are in the music businesse as the famous August Alsina and Chris Brown 😡 I hate him but I love him.

3 hours later Chris sent Katie in and I went in the room .

2 hours later he was done and sleep . I showerd got dressed and took my bags down stairs to the car and put them in the trunck in the house to go get Katie . The car was running so all I had to do was put her in and dip.

Katie : Mommy where we going ?

Jessie : Shh Shh Katie be quite until we get in the car .

She put her head down and went back to sleep in my arms.

I put Katie in the carseat buckled up shut the door and locked it . Then I got in turned the radio on and reversed the car backing out of the drive way and putting it in drive .

I have been waiting to do this.

30 minutes later I pulled up to a parking lot of the hotel that we were starting in .

Jessie : Katie wake up we made it .

She opend her hazel eyes with her messy hair stuck to her forehead.

Katie : Are we going back to sleep mommy I'm sleepy.

Jessie : Yes now come in help mommy get our clothes .

I put her down opening the trunck to my Black and White BMW

Jessie : Here Katie take this one .