Sucker Punch to The Gut

Harmony

We travel along gravel road surrounded by trees, they look eerily similar to the kind you see in scary movies right before the killers jump out and stop the car. Is that a premonition of things to come? Am I headed to my doom? I am probably acting a bit dramatic but with the way things were going what else should I expect but more craziness?

After about a twenty minute drive, we finally arrive at a huge house. It has two levels with a wrap around porch. A pathway lined with flowers of all colors leads the way to the front steps. There are more flowers surrounding the house but the feature that quickly catches my attention is a little white gazebo set off to the side. It's beautiful and the last thing I expect to see at a house belonging to Trevor.

"It was my mother's dream to surround her home with a garden. So when my father set out to find our pack house he bought this one with her in mind, knowing she would have an endless amount of space to do what she wanted. This is what she came up with." Trevor says raising his arms to indicate the garden.

"She did a beautiful job." I acknowledge.

He opens his door and gets out but before he can get to my side I unbuckle my seat belt and jump out.

"You could have waited for me to help you." he complains.

"I'm not helpless, I like to do things for myself without relying on anyone else. If you remember nothing about me after this day, at least remember that." with that said I march towards his front door. The sooner we get this awkward moment over with the better.

He follows behind me and when we reach the steps the door opens revealing three half dressed males. My jaw drops and I'm pretty sure I have drool dripping down the side of my mouth. Ever buy a male clothing catalogue just to stare at the models? Well, I have, and the three males in front of me could have come straight off the pages of that catalogue.

They were obviously related in some way to Trevor because they share the same chocolate brown hair, build, and bone structure. The only difference is their eyes which were mixed shades of green and hazel. They have great bodies with enough six packs to give me a good buzz and nice long, muscular, toned legs. I can't see their backsides since they're facing me, but I'm pretty sure it's just as great as the front. Maybe I can find some way to make them turn....

A growl from my left startles me from my thoughts as I turn to look at Trevor with a sheepish smile on my face. Did he catch me checking them out? By the glow in his eyes I can assume so, but if he noticed, that must mean...YUP! BUSTED!

Three sets of eyes are studying me with identical smirks on their faces. I feel myself blush as another growl comes from my side. This causes the guys smirks to drop as they face their Alpha.

Silent words must be exchanged because they stare at each other for a few seconds before their confused looks turn understanding as a fourth male makes his way onto the porch.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't big and bulky. So how's the shin? Did you ice it yet?" I taunt.

He's about to say something when Trevor stops him. "Austin, are you guys ready to patrol?"

So that was his name...he seems more like a Vince or Tony, a rugged name, not something so...sweet. His mom obviously got the name wrong. My thoughts must show on my face because Austin shoots me a dirty look before answering Trevor. "Yes, we were just on our way but we had a few things to go over with you first."

"Yeah, sure. Harmony, why don't you wait for me in the family room while I take care of pack matters. It's straight in and to your right, you can't miss it." Trevor directs me.