Mrs.Jones |Chap.7|

(A/N: Hey Hey Hey. Glad you guys enjoyed these last few chapters. It's been a joy writing them. But anyways, this chapter is written from Fawn POV again. It was a mistake but in actually It works out for the next chapter which I am super duper excited to write. Love y'all keep voting reading, and staying beautiful- TrippySoul) (PS. Sky In The MM played as Seriyah McNeil aka half of my favorite ship Takeem 😂😂. Who's on #TeamTakeem)

After the whole fiasco me and Johnathan decided to stay home the next day. It was the first time I had ever really taken off of work. I will admit that I was enjoying myself just spending time with John. He was so sweet and kind. Although, the more I scrubbed past the surface, I seen some interesting things about.

Johnathan wasn't lying about being insecure. The more time I spent around him, I could see he was even more insecure then me. That little tough guy act was all a fake. In actuality he was just a little boy. Johnathan was extremely serious at times but something about him was very child like and innocent. I honestly loved that about him. How he was almost like a teenager falling in love for the first time. Under his hard exterior and scowl he gives everyone else, he was soft teddy bear. I'm glad I got to see a different side of him. Something that other people couldn't even fathom.

"Baby...I wanna take you shopping." He said as we lay in our bed. He traced my lips looking into my eyes.

"But your birthday is coming up." I said looking back into his eyes.

"I can't shower my mate with gifts?" He smirked. I looked into his eyes. He genuinely wanted to buy me things.

"No. Baby I'm independent I can buy my own things like I always have. Plus I would feel like I was taking money away from the pack, we could be using." I replied.

"Baby...you're not taking anything away from the pack. I only spend what's mine. My money that I want to spend on you. Also, you may be independent but your not single now and it's nothing wrong with me buying you what I want to buy you. Now get dressed. I'm not fighting you on this." He demanded. I rolled my eyes and got up. I tried to pull down my shorts but they continued to ride up. I looked back to see Johnathan smirking. He bit his button lip.