Train Ride and What's A Bond?

It was currently September 1st, and Harry and Draco were scrambling to get their things together to meet up with the Weasleys and Hermione. They planned that they would get there separately, but meet up on the platform so they could get a compartment together.

"Draco! Did you remember to pack your muggle clothes for Hogsmeade!?" Harry yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah I did! Did you remember to cover up your marks!?" Draco yelled back down stairs.

"I did! Come one, let's go!" Harry hurried. Draco quickly checked his disguise in the mirror, ran downstairs and quickly linked arms with Harry, before they flooed to Kings Cross Platform 9 3/4.

When they got there, they immediately spotted Ron's red head in the crowd. They pushed their way through.

"Oh, there you are mate! We were wondering where you are. Come on, Hermione saved us a compartment at the back of the train." Ron yelled over the crowd, after they said their goodbyes to Molly and Arthur, they boarded the train. When they got to the very last compartment in the back, they spotted Hermione sitting there, waiting.

"Oh there you are!" Hermione giggled before giving Harry a hug. Harry gladly accepted it. "Come in, quickly." She ushered. When everyone was inside the compartment, Draco placed some privacy charms on all the walls and doors. They waited for the train to leave the platform, before they started planning. Harry rummaged through his trunk pocket, before pulling out a brass bracelet. Draco repeated the same charm that he used on Harry's and Hermione's bracelet, before handing it to Ron.

"Here, put this on." Draco said. Ron complied, and watched as the bracelet shrunk a little. When he looked up, he was shocked.

"Wicked, mate." Draco smiled at his response.

"Ok, so is there anything last minute we should discus about Philip?" Hermione asked. Harry nodded.

"Me and Philip were thinking about something..." Harry intertwined his finger with Draco. "Maybe we could say that Philip isn't related to me, and that we are dating...?" Harry said wearily. Ron and Hermione just blinked a couple times.

"I don't see a problem with that. No one knows who Philip is, so it shouldn't be a problem." Hermione said.

"Yeah, but how do you think the school is going to react when The-Boy-Who-Lived shows up with a foreign exchange student as a boyfriend." Ron pointed out. Harry frowned a little.

"How accepting is the wizarding world anyways?" Harry asked.

"They are very accepting since the gay wizard community are usually the ones to adopt the half breeds, squibs, and orphans. They take in the children who have no where else to go to." Hermione answered. Harry and Draco let out an audible sigh, while leaning more against each other.

"So, should we tell Ron about the growling, or is he going to be kept in the dark?" Hermione interjected. Harry and Draco stiffened a little.

"Growling? What, is there something you want to tell me?" Ron started. Harry and Draco groaned, before closing the blinds on the door and window, before taking their jackets off, and revealing their marks.

"Me and Harry growl when we feel like the other is in danger or if we are mad. Pretty much its the same rules as Vela mates. Except me and Harry have Phoenix Bonds, which means we were Phoenixes in a past life." Draco explained simply, as Ron gaped at the large marks. Over the summer, the marks have grown all the way down to their elbows, and it wrapped around their arms now. And it covers their entire shoulder, and a small portion of their backs.