The Sister - Peter Parker x (f)Reader, Wade Wilson & Reader

Words: 1123
Pairing: Peter Parker x (f)Reader, (f)Reader x Brother!Wade Wilson
Warnings: none!
Requested by anon
Summary: You are dating Peter Parker, and have not told your brother yet. You're afraid of how he would react, but telling him would make things so much easier.
Author's Note: When I wrote this, I had not seen Deadpool. I think the characterization is okay, but like I always say, fuck canon!

*Edited*

---

"That's not fair." You crossed your arms.

"What, not fair that I'm better at the game than you?" Peter laughed.

"You're cheating." You pouted.

"I am not! How could I even cheat on this?"

"I don't know; you probably messed with my controller somehow."

Peter leaned over and messed with your hair. "Sure."

You groaned when your phone began to ring and saw that it was your brother. "Hey." You said.

"Where are you?" Wade asked.

"Out with a friend." You lied.

"Oh, are you coming home for dinner?"

"Sure, I'll see you in a few hours." You smiled into the phone, "Gotta go, bye!"

You heard him laugh a bit. "Bye." And the call ended.

You fell back onto Peter's bed and sighed. He did the same, so your heads were close to one another. "Hey, when are you going to tell him?" Peter asked.

"Probably not for a long time."

"(Y/N)," Peter sighed, "He's your brother; you have to tell him."

"All he'll do is freak out; we don't need that." You smiled slightly.

"If you don't tell him soon, I'm going to."

"Peter, he'll kill you."

"I can take care of myself; I'm Spider-Man!" He said, laughing a bit at the end.

"Yeah, and Wade is Deadpool; who would win there?"

Peter shook his head, knowing that he wouldn't get through to you- you're stubborn. It was useless, but Peter was ready to tell Wade about the relationship you two shared; he didn't really like keeping the secret.

---

"So, who were you out with today?" Wade asked.

You shrugged as you took another bite of food. "Just a friend."

"What did you guys do?"

You shrugged again and took another bite of food. "We played some video games and just kinda, talked. Not that interesting."

"Well, did you have fun?"

Yet again, you shrugged and took another bite of food. You hadn't looked Wade in the eye since you got home a half-hour ago. "Yeah, it was fun."

You two were eating takeout food since neither of you had any desire to attempt cooking. Wade noticed that you were acting weird but didn't say much about it, even though it was eating him alive that he didn't know what was going on.

This behavior and awkwardness went on all throughout dinner. Wade would talk, and you would answer or reply with short and quick answers. It was a very awkward interaction you two were having, especially since you guys are siblings. And you, obviously, loved your brother, but the things he did as Deadpool never phased you- what scared you would be what would happen after you told him about Peter.

Sure, Wade knew about Peter. He had met Peter one day when he decided to pick you up from school. You and Peter weren't a thing then, but best friends- yes. So you didn't think anything of it when introducing Peter to Wade, and now you won't even let Peter come over to hang out; you always go to his.

After dinner, you hid in your room. You hated lying to Wade; you really did. But you also hated that you knew how he would react after you tell him you have a boyfriend.

Peter had even texted you. 

Peter:Tell him, it's killing you.

But you just couldn't bring yourself to tell him, on your own at least.

Just like at dinner, Wade could tell that something was bothering you. So after an hour of him leaving you alone in your room, he decided to confront you. He knocked on your door, and as soon as you started to say "Come in," the door was already open.

He walked over to where you were sat on your bed and sat down next to you. "What's going on, (Y/N)?" Wade asked.

"What? Nothing! Nothing is going on whatsoever!" You tried to cover, followed by a nervous laugh at the end.

Wade gave you a look that basically told you that you suck at lying and now had to tell him.

Figures.

You looked up at him, scared for what was to come. "Okay, do you remember the boy you met a few months ago? Peter Parker?"

"Yeah, the spider guy." Wade nodded. Had you told him about that? Well, it didn't matter.

"So, Peter isn't my friend, I guess, uh, we're kinda dating." You told him, and it was so awkward to say, to admit to your brother.

"Wait, you have a boyfriend?" Wade asked you, and you just slowly nodded.  "No, you aren't allowed. Especially the guy who tries to save the city. Nope." He was now standing and walking around your room.

"It's been a few months, and we're perfectly fine." You tried to reassure him.

Wade nodded quickly. "Okay, yeah, I have some work to attend to. Get some sleep." And he walked out of your room. You groaned, picked up a pillow, stuffed it onto your face, and fell back, still groaning in frustration.

Wade put on his suit and went out to where he suspected the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man would show up. And surprisingly, on his second guess, there Peter Parker was, trying to take down a bad guy. Wade waited until he took the guy down, though. Didn't want it to get in his way of yelling at the boy.

But as soon as the guy was on the ground, Wade approached him.

He did happen to scare Peter a bit, but once he realized who it was, he relaxed. Mistake.

"Can I help you?" Peter asked, and Wade didn't stop walking towards the boy.

"You, you're dating my sister!" Wade pointed, starting to yell.

"Who's sister?" Peter asked, confused about what was going on.

Wade yelled your name, and under his mask, Peter's eyes went big. He remembered what you had told him about Wade and was getting pretty worried.

"Oh, the sister..." Peter mumbled. "Look, she's a great girl. And we get along really well, our relationship has been going amazing, and she's safe." Peter began to ramble out.

"She's safe when she's dating a boy who thinks he's saving the city!"

"I know you're worried about her, but think about it. She didn't tell you because she knew this is how you would react. Maybe if you, maybe chill a bit, she'd tell you more things?" Peter said with caution.

Wade crossed his arms when he realized that Peter was not entirely wrong. "Whatever, kid, be careful," Wade grumbled and quickly got out of there.

Before going to bed, you figured it would probably be a good idea to tell Peter that you told Wade.

(Y/N): Hey, by the way, I told Wade about us.

Peter: OH, I KNOW.