Helper - Bucky Barnes x Reader x Clint Barton

Words: 718
Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Reader x Clint Barton (all platonic)
Warnings: TRIGGER WARNINGS. Self-harm, self-hate, crying, blood
Requested by anon
"Hello, I was wondering if you could do one where the reader has really low self-esteem and doesn't really like herself ( self harm ) but Bucky or Clint helps her and shows her how much she means to them?"
Summary: You are having a rough time with mental health, and Bucky and Clint are worried about you. Luckily, there are here to help.
Author's note: Leaving the request on this one since it shows more of the trigger warnings. It's not too graphic, but it does mention self-harm and blood, so read with caution. I love you and I know your faves love you as well!!

*Edited*

---

"Have you seen (Y/N)?" Bucky walked over to Clint.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing." Clint sighed.

"They've been scaring me lately," Bucky said.

"Like, boo?"

"No. Like, they haven't been talking that much and have been hiding in big sweatshirts. It's summer... It's worrying me."

"I hadn't even realized those...I thought that they had just been hiding in their room more so lately." Clint said.

"And, they aren't there?" Bucky's eyes widened. Most of the team was on a mission that lasted over a few days, but Bucky was hurt, and Clint was sick, as you were sick too, so the three of you were left in the facility.

"No, they aren't there, and I'm freaking out." Clint started to talk quicker.

"FRIDAY?" Bucky called, no response. "FRIDAY doesn't like me."

"Why didn't I think of FRIDAY?" Clint put his hands on his head; he was also really sleep-deprived. "Hey, FRIDAY, where's our (Y/N) at?"

"They're in the bathroom." She responded.

"I haven't seen them for an hour. Are they okay?" Clint asked. Sure, it sounded weird, but he was scared about you.

"There was some yelling earlier," FRIDAY replied.

Bucky and Clint quickly made eye contact and didn't even say a word before they started to head towards where your bathroom was.

Bucky slowly walked up to the door and lightly knocked on the door. "Hey, (Y/N), are you okay?" He said quietly.

He heard something drop. "Yeah, yeah yeah, I'm-I'm good. J-just fine." You stuttered out.

Clint walked up to the door. "Are you sure?" He asked. "FRIDAY said that you have been in here a while."

"Yeah, I don't feel good." You covered quickly.

"What was that?" Bucky heard another thing hit the floor; it sounded like metal.

Clint mouthed something to Bucky, and Bucky got the point, and he picked the lock.

They opened the door and saw you on the floor, crying. You had a grey sweatshirt on, and there were spots of blood on it, down your arm. There was also a razor sitting on the floor next to you.

Your face was getting really pale, and the tears wouldn't stop.

"Oh my gosh, (Y/N)!" Clint dove down to the ground next to you, and began to hold you close to him. "Bucky, go get the bandages."

"No, Clint, don't..." You whispered, still crying.

Clint grabbed one of your arms as pulled back one of the sleeves, and you couldn't look him in the face. "I'm so sorry that I couldn't help you realize that you're worth so much more..."

Bucky came back quickly; he had obviously ran. When he handed the bandage wrap to Clint, Clint began to wrap up your arms, in hopes of stopping the blood.

"Take them to their room, please..." Clint stood up and asked Bucky. "I'm going to go get some fruit; maybe it'll help regain some color in the face."

Bucky nodded and helped you up from the floor. He also picked up the razor blade and threw it in the trash.

Bucky walked you back to your room and sat on your bed with you. Clint came in a few minutes later and handed you your favorite fruit.

"I'm, I'm, sorry..." You cried.

"Hey, hey, we love you, okay?" Clint grabbed your fingers.

"I don't know why..."

"I know why," Bucky said. "You're an amazing person. Sparkling personality. Amazing smile." Bucky named off a few things.

"You're also amazing at helping me out. You have a great laugh that makes everyone else smile. You are so creative, and I love everything you do!" Clint smiled as he rubbed his thumb around your fingers.

"You are worth it, doll..." Bucky said quietly, looking at your face. "I don't want to lose you, okay? You are beautiful, and I don't know what I would do without you." Bucky told you. "None of us would know what to do without you."

You didn't say anything to them, not really sure what to say. "We're always going to be here for you; please don't forget that. Don't think you're ever alone, (Y/N)." Clint smiled.

You nodded, a few more years going down your face. "I, I love you guys." You said, and Bucky and Clint both smiled and a group hug formed.