About YOU - before you read

First name: (y/n)
Last name: (l/n)
Age: 16
Birthday: (b/d)

Hair color: (h/c)
Hair length: (h/l)
Skin color/tone: (s/c) (s/t)
Eye color: (e/c)
Ethnicity: [UNKNOWN]
Nickname: (n/n)
Mother's first name: (m/f/n)
Father's first name: (f/f/n)
Gender: Female
Species: [SECRET]
Height: 5'1 (1.54)

Favorite color: (f/c)
Favorite ____: (f/_)
Blood type: (b/t)

(You may play the song now if you wish)

Crush/love interest: Yuuichirou, Mikaela, Yoichi, Ferid, Guren, Shinya, Crowley, Lacus (optionally Takeo)
Boy you end up with: (optional)

Synopsis: After the spread of the virus and the start of a so-called apocalypse, Yuu, Mika, and their small family are taken by the vampires to a life of slavery and blood. Trapped, they fear for the worst but hope a girl that knows too much but says too little can help them escape. Mysterious and full of intriguing secrets, Mika and Yuu can't help but trust her as if she was family, even letting her in on their plan of escaping to the human world. But what happens when something goes wrong and it is undeniable that (y/n) had something to do with the event that took his familiy's life and broke Yuu's own to pieces?
Shrouded in secrets and being impossibly humane for someone so far from being human, (y/n) is the paradox Yuu, Mika, the humans, and the vampires alike are aching to decipher, especially if it means uncovering the truth about their past and the reality they live in... Even if doing so will set fire and burn everything she built with them to dust.

Personality: (Y/n) is usually cheerful and slightly shy. Underneath her joyful surface, there's an abstrusely mysterious girl with many secrets. Playful but respectful, she would never let a friend down nor will she ever stay indebted to anyone, good or bad. No matter what happens, she always has a tiny smile carved in her lips. Still, even though everyone knows her as the cute and cheerful person she is, when things get serious, she turns solemn too. She is slightly hotheaded, too confident of herself, and enjoys difficult games. (Y/n) is a strong girl with a deep understanding of the world she lives in but also a need to keep everyone she cares about safe. Her hobbies can go from being with Takeo in a comfortable silence, to reading, to singing, to training, to being with friends, or taking a stroll through the city.

Additional Info.
- Weapon: Black and (f/c) spear/scythe/blade or katana (I usually write which you use, but I will try to make it your choice of weapon as often as possible)
- Demon's gender: Male
- Demon's name: Takeo
- Demon's name meaning: Warrior
- Demon's personality: Indifferent, mocking, and cold with mostly everyone, Takeo is the very image of a real demon from Hell. Normally sarcastic and taunting, he enjoys getting in people's nerves, especially boys'. With (y/n) he is no different, only in needed occasions will he be compassionate with her (he has a soft spot for (y/n) but won't show it). He likes to tease the girl with a countdown. He has his own reasons for helping (y/n). Even though he always tries to keep her safe and sound, he will sometimes even attempt to kill her by devouring her soul. Making other people and demons desperate and miserable will always be a fun game he enjoys playing. Really, there is a part of him that has feelings, but he will hide it.
- Demon's appearance: With a height of 5'11, sharp blue eyes, snowy skin, reddish-black hair, and a toned body, Takeo is a handsome male that has been 18 for more millenniums than he can remember. He likes to wear the uniform of the Imperial Demon Army without the cap nor cape when materialized. When inside (y/n)'s head, he sometimes wears a black livestock attire in his younger form. Takeo has long black horns protruding from his head similar to Kiseki-O's (Kimizuki's demon) except his horns aren't curved. He has fangs and a tail, something most demons don't have.

- Takeo, besides being able to turn into three different weapons, has the ability to materialize physically.
- Takeo has the skill to manipulate shadows, including shadow travel.
- He can possess other people and play with their emotions and desires, as well as modify their memories and appear or talk in their dreams and mind.

A/n: Hello everyone!! If you are reading this, then you probably are new to this book and I am so glad for that! I have finally decided I will begin to edit the whole thing to have a better, more understandable plot and to have good grammar, not the 12-year-old girl grammar it used to have!! I do hope you enjoy the book and I will hopefully finish it soon!! Now go on and read!!

WARNING
This book may contain triggers, sexual content, violence, mentions of death or suicide, self-harming, etc. Read at your own risk; there will be no warning beforehand after this. Thank you.