Chapter 6

*Lana's POV*
After about an hour the doctor comes out.

"How is she?" Ginny asked.

"Her leg got infected so to make it stop spreading we had to amputate it." Everyone gasps.

"You may visit her now." The doctor said a little too cherie.

I walked in and gasped. She was awake and crying. I walk over to her and rub her back.

"I can't believe I lost my leg." Jayden said.

"Yea, I know. I'm so sorry." I said.

-2 weeks later-

Jayden has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. Sean is at the house getting fresh clothes. Jayden and I are talking when Jared and Jen walked in with two twin boys about the age of 16.

"Well, you are probably wondering who they are." Jen said pointing to the twins.

"Well this is Elliot and Liam. My sons." Jen said and my jaw about hit the floor.

"You have sons?" I asked.

"Yea, Jesse is their father." She said and I nodded.

"And apparently Ginny and Josh are adopting." She said.

"Well damn." Jayden said and I glared at her.

"Hello Jayden I'm Liam." One of the boys said.

They look exactly alike. I am never going to tell the difference between the two.

Next thing you know Ginny and Josh walk in with a girl about 16 years old.

"Guys this is Christy. Our new daughter." Ginny said and we all waved. 

This is going to be an interesting year. I thought.