Chapter 1: Hiking

A/nThis is Bella just so you all know before I start the story

A/n
This is Bella just so you all know before I start the story. This is a story, not anything really.

---------------

Monday,May 23rd, 2016, 2:44 pm

Hiking, I do it quite often. Right now I'm in the Tennessee mountains walking a trail behind my family.

I'm taking all of the pictures so it's just easier if I'm behind them.

I have a 22 year old brother Jim , 20 year old sister Kate , 14 year old brother dean , and a 10 year old sister Meg.

I'm about 20 feet behind them. My phone is hidden in between my Bra and my rid cage.

I take a quick picture of the blue sky with white clouds, that is slightly hidden by the green leafs.

We are walking to a big water fall. The path has 3 smaller streams and mini water falls on the way there.

We are half way there it's not a very hard trial just some slippery rocks here and there, nothing new. 

The same old thing that is on every trail. I keep walking and take a sip of the nice cool water, from my black water bottle made of metal. The water slides down my throat, genteelly wetting my throat.

I count to twenty over and over again as to distract myself from how tired I really am.

I woke up at 5 and have been hiking since I woke up.

In ten minutes I get to the water fall.

I take some pictures but only bare minimum because I'm hungry and tired.

I find a small space next to my family and eat. I had a peanut butter jelly sandwich, it was good.  My family starts hiking again and I start taking more picture of the falls.

Someone grabs me, I turn around to see a guy hiding his eyes behind black sunglasses, he keeps hold on my wrist and pulls his jacket back, showing a gun, a black hand gun. He puts a finger on top of his lips telling me to be quiet.

I nod.

He is tall with black hair. He is wearing a nose piercing and a huge tattoo on his left arm.

He is wearing black converse and a black baseball tee.

"Listen,"

He has a nice voice and if he wasn't kidnapping me, I might have dated him.

"There are people following you, they aren't good guys."  He looks around.

"I'm going to keep you safe but you have to listen to me." He looks around again and his eyes widen.

"We have to go, they're here. Listen, put these on, put your hair in a pony tail and then put this on with the hood up."

He hands me a hat, sunglasses, and the hoodie he was wearing.

I do what he says because he has a gun and I don't want to be hurt, by him or the other guys.

"Now we are going to start hiking. Hold my hand and keep your head down."

He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

We start hiking, we don't stop until we reach his truck.

He opens the door for me and pushes me into the seat, causing my hard to leak blood from it.

The man in the sunglasses comes in an slaps me," what was that for?!"

I scream.

"You see I said they're were bad men trying to take you, people who work for my boss, you never asked if I was a bad man, I didn't tell you." He locks the door and shrugs.

"Oh and just for fun," he slaps me again, with such force my head hits the window and I pass out.