Chapter 1

"Shit Tori. I think I got Carpal Tunnel from signing all those contracts and filing out all the paper work for the job"

Victoria turns to watch her best friend Jen shake her right hand. She chuckles and puts her arm around her shoulder.

"All of that was necessary. Can you blame them? They've been through a lot and they just want to cover their asses. And keep their way of life private."

Jen scoffs and continues to shake her hand to find relief.

"I understand completely, but do they have to torture us. I won't say anything to those vultures called the media."

They followed a group they are with and walked through a set of doors that were being held open by two men dressed all in black with the letters NSO on their shirt. Victoria couldn't believe they finally made it to Reservation. After the incident two years ago she threw herself into her work. Even did volunteer work on the side. Anything to get her mind off...

You deserve this you little cock tease whore!

Tori couldn't think of him and what he did to her that night. She took a couple of deep breaths before her panic attack took her under. She learned how to push everything down so she didn't have to deal with it. She knew it wasn't healthy but that's what worked for.

"It is just so beautiful and peaceful here." Jen said breathless.

She looked around the open area and noticed golf carts driving by with new species behind he wheels. She also noticed men and women new species playing volleyball with some humans. To see them so free and healthy and so open put a smile on her face. How can any human being see them and know what they've endured and still want to do them harm. They never asked for this and all they want to live their lives out in piece. Tori always felt bad for them when the first testing facility was discovered. Now it seems that every time you turn your TV on, you always hear something happening to them or to their mates. They were either kidnapped or shot at. The worse one was when one woman was almost burned on a cross on top of an RV. That really got to her.

"Okay we are now at the medical center." A short middle age man with thinning hair said as they walked up to a building that looks like it is going through reservation. For the first time she noticed a lot of NSO walking around watching the humans working. The sliding door opened and they were hit with a blast of cool air. It was needed and welcomed. It was so hot out today she was dying in her blue button down shirt and black pants.

"Please excuse the renovations happening right now. We are in the process of making the medical center bigger.

Tori looked around the medical center and can really picture her self working here. She can do a lot of good for the new species. And she couldn't wait to work with the top doctors that work at the medical center. Both Tori and Jen were given the opportunity to work in one of their medical centers.

They walked into a room and standing there was Justice North in a gray suit. He was standing in the room with three women. One was his mate Jessie Dupree-North. She is very striking to look at with her pale skin and bright red hair that hung down to her but. How can she have hair that long? Wouldn't it get in the way? She giggled at the thought. The second woman was Dr. Trisha with her blond hair in a low ponytail. And third woman she didn't know. But she was very pretty with her dark hair in a bun. She wore a dark blue suit. And she wore heels to die for.

The group of twenty people walked into the room and took a seat. Justice waiting till everybody got into their seat. If they didn't take her phone away at the gate, she would have taken a picture of Justice. He looked so different in person than he did on TV. In person he had an air of danger around him. The feeling to run was very strong. Tori looked at Jen and she was bright red. She always had a crush on Justice North. Her bright red face made her red hair and freckles more pronounce. She turned to look at Tori and giggled.