names

MARGARITA SAT QUIETLY on Reyna's couch in her apartment, munching away on her third slice of pizza as Iron Man 3 played on the flat screen TV in the background. She was happy to be in Reyna's company, considering the fact she had wanted nothing but her friendship since she and Sebastian had begun dating back in 2013. At one point in time, the two were friends, but Margarita had ruined that with her actions. It was only now that the two were finally fixing that broken friendship, and despite everything going on, she preferred their friendship now than she would have before.

Margarita and Reyna both had quite a bit in common, and that was really the factor that was able to allow the two of them to set aside their differences and become friends, aside from the fact that they now both had something in common—Sebastian. They were both slowly getting over the awkward factor of it all, not only for their sakes, but for Sebastian's as well.

As Margarita finished her piece of pizza, Reyna turned to look at her. She raised a brow in question, unable to speak as her mouth was full of food.

"There's something we need to talk about," Reyna said, grabbing the remote and turning the volume down on the television.

Margarita finished her last bite and wiped her mouth clean. "What might that be?"

"Baby names—have you thought of any?"

"I'm only almost three months," Margarita answered with a chuckle. "I have plenty of time to think of baby names."

Reyna shook her head and threw a pepperoni into her mouth. "That's a lie; my mom said it took her eight months to figure out what she wanted to name me."

"Oh," Margarita murmured, scratching her head nervously. "Uh, I've never really been in a position where I had to think about this sort of thing. No one's talked to me about it—not my family or even Sebastian."

"Sebastian's a bit stressed out at the moment."

Margarita frowned and began to play with her hands, suddenly feeling upset. "And it's my fault because of the baby. Please be honest with me, Reyna—does he want it? He never did answer me after I sent him a picture of the sonogram."

Reyna let out a deep breath. "Of course he does; he's always wanted to be a father. He didn't answer you the other day because he was excited, to be honest. He wouldn't shut up about it. He refers to the baby as his 'little peanut'."

"Well, I guess that makes me feel a bit better," Margarita gave a small smile. "I know he wishes it was you, though, and for that I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize," Reyna told her. "Sebastian's just as much at fault for your pregnancy as you are, y'know."

Margarita looked down at her hands. "You're right."

"So, name ideas?"

"For a girl, I like Evelina; for a boy, I like Aleksandr," Margarita answered her.

Reyna cocked a brow. "Those sound dangerously Russian."

"Is that a bad thing?" Margarita asked, slightly startled.

"No," Reyna laughed and shook her head. "It's different; I like them."

Margarita smiled and opened her mouth to respond, but before she could say anything, Reyna's phone began to ring. Reyna let out a huff and grabbed her phone from the coffee table, not even bothering to check the caller I.D. before answering.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Rey," came Jeremy's voice through the speaker. "Sorry to bother you, but you and I have some business to take care of."