Momma Number Dos? |Chap.8|

(A/N: Hey guys! Wassup! This chapter is written in John's POV but hope you enjoy. Stay beautiful loves.) (Ps. Mrs.Jones Fawn's Mom played by the beautiful talent and curvy Chaka Khan. I need to look like her when I'm her age.)

Fawn's mother looked at me and smiled softly. Fawn looked kind of nervous. But honestly I wasn't, I knew Mrs.Jones was a sweet lady. I could just tell.

"Nice to meet you too young man. Who are you to my beautiful ringless daughter?" She asked. I let her in the house and I laughed. Fawn blushed.

"Mom!" She whined. Her mom roles her eyes and shrugged off her coat which I grabbed. She smiled.

"Oh, a gentleman. Young man if I wasn't trying to get you for my daughter I would have to show you what I'm working with." She smiled at me. I see where Fawn got her good looks from. Her mom was gorgeous, Carmel toned, pretty brown eyes and a smile that lights up a room just like her daughter. And those curves. Jesus.

"Momma please. You're kind of embarrassing me." She pleaded as her blush grew deeper. I hung her mom's light jacket in the closet.

"Oh hush girl." Her mom scolded. Fawn rolled her eyes and her mom hit her arm.

"Ow mommy." Fawn pouted. Ugh she looked so cute. Her mom smiled at me.

"Mrs.Jones please come relax." I told her as we sat down on the couch. I pulled Fawn down by grabbing her hand. Fawn mother smiled at me. Fawn blushed.

"Don't call Mrs.Jones. After I found out that her punk of father was doing to my baby. I stop taking after his name. That's why I'm trying to find my baby a man to give her a new last name." Fawn mother spoke. What did her father do to her?

"What did he do?" I asked. Grabbing Fawn's hand. Daring her to stop her mother.

"He would abuse my baby. Verbally. Call her all types of names. That's she's not. I love my daughter that's why when that son of a bitch died. I was so happy. I got lucky. Now I get some dick that can fill me up." Her mother spoke. I started to laugh. She was so off the wall. I couldn't imagine her being with a man that acted the way she described. This explained Fawn being so damn insecure. Her own father broke her down. I knew from now on I had to so much more cautious with her. Fawn lightly hit her mom.

"Mom for real. Stop." Fawn laughed. Her mom smiled.

"So who are you ? You still haven't told me. My daughter hasn't been answering her phone. I went down to her job and she wasn't there. So you must be the reason my daughter missing work and not answering her phone two things she always does or at least I hope your the reason." Her mom stated.

I looked at Fawn for her answer but she kept her mouth shut. I looked back at her mom." I'm Johnathan...Johnathan Keys...well let's just say...I'm the man that will make sure she won't be ring less for long." I smirked. She smiled brightly and hugged me.

"Thank the lord. When are gonna start on making me some grand babies." Her mom spoke. I smiled. Fawn face palmed.

"Mom I'm gonna get you something to drink." Fawn said getting up in embarrassment. I stared at her ass in them shorts. Remembering how hard I was just a minute ago. I started to get hard all over again.