FaultLine: A Call Of Duty Black Ops Zombies Fanfiction

Living in the 21st century is not simple, there are complicated methods...

You meet people from all around the world, and you get in touch with one another through a single thread of various methods.

You drool at your high definition plasma screen; manipulate every data displayed, while rhythmically inputting your command through your keyboard which is then, again, connected to your computer through signals and circuits and wires. The information is revolved all around the world from your internet router of your computer to the satellites, then it finishes at your respective partner's computer after repeating that same procedure. It is only one of the many ways how everything is connected, you see...

Everything is connected, pulsing and, um, kind of living...

All built, enhanced and mastered; another successful, active world. Even if not alive, a world common to ours. A world built under our thoughts and imagination, faintly connected to ours but divided by a transparent wall of reality.

This wall is the only obstacle separating these two worlds; one virtual, another real.

And this is where my story begins...

I was an average teenager with an average life. And never in my life had I imagined getting stuck in a video game. Well, I have no idea, is this real?

A survival game to be precise, whose primary antagonist 'Samantha' is sure to prove herself as a 'trigger-happy-parasite' waiting for its right chance to... we'll see that...

I don't kill zombies and hell hounds everyday you know... On top of everything, forming deep bonds with video game characters was also not a part of my plan.

Nuh,uh!

Things are different here and I really miss the time when I was the controller, the commander and the player. Now we are the puppets and above all, fresh meat...

This book is heavily based on the video game 'Call Of Duty'; Black Ops, Zombies mode. Most of the plot will go thoroughly with the final BO DLC map 'ORIGINS' and will respectively continue..

.Disclaimers- 1#That picture in the right is not mine, it's made by 'Alex Ross' so the credits of this amazing pic goes to him.

2# I don't own the Call Of Duty franchise or anything related to it; I just own the OCs and wrote this 'fanfiction' just for fun.

.Source Of The Picture- http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2013/08/alex-ross-vs-zombies-in-new-call-of-duty-cover-art/