Chapter 213

Chad woke up the next morning. We followed suit quickly behind him still in our jammies. I entered went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, put out their mugs on the island, and start cooking breakfast for us to eat. Annie came  in next greeting me " Good Morning Sweet T." While she is pouring her coffee. I returned her greeting.

Later on Chad joins us last greeting "Good morning girls." We replied to him in unison " Morning Chad." Our brother heads straight to the coffee pot for his mug. Seconds later on his way back he gave us each a kiss. Both of them set our kitchen table deep in a conversation together. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Our usual drinks are coffee and juice. Conversations were going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Moments after that Nick and the girls left for work. I took a quick bath to change. My MP3 player is on the bed soon to be plugged into my ears. The three usual piles of clothes are lined off on my bed. I put away my clothes in the closet and drawers to turn off the MP3 player. My siblings up their stuff that morning.

All of us went into the kitchens. Mrs. Warren washes her hands first. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. I took out the place settings. Ella sets our kitchen table.. As for Chad he took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now.

Lunch is promptly served at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. Nick and the girls threw away their trash in the bins. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Sunday afternoon blues start kicking in around this time. We are now getting ready for school and work the next day. Mr. and Mrs. Warren are looking at their son going crazy. Seconds later Nick and the girls get home from work.  The three of them joined the party.

Once we are finally finished with all of this back to the kitchen for us. Mama Warren and her assistant lead the away. She washes her hands as her husband does it too. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad he took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out their food to eat. Conversations are going on throughout the group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Sam and the guys stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls and I watching t v. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off.  Everyone else joins us on the couches.

Family time continues in front of the t v. We shared are favorite t v shows with the group. I got up to walk in the direction of my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on I returned to our couch to sit down in my favorite spot. I am nice and cozy.

My siblings got me to watch a few more t v shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses. " Night Sweet T," my siblings answered me. They watched as I walked away and waited for my door to shut. Within seconds both of them focused on the t v screen.

All the t v sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get ready for bed. My siblings and some of our guys just changed into their  jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon and the group exchanged their goodnights to each other. Everyone else soon joins me in dreamland that night.