21~Infinitely

I rolled my eyes at Vincenzo. "Get out of my way so I can go clubbing."

   His eyes glared into mine, "I can't have you losing my baby because you were an idiot and got drunk while pregnant."

   I pushed the chain link of my bag onto my shoulder. "I'm going to go have a wonderful time drinking lemonade that is probably spiked. I am going to go have fun with a not-yet-legal boy that I met an hour ago. So, fuck off."

   He growled loudly and pressed me up against the wall

   He growled loudly and pressed me up against the wall. "You will not touch any other man." 

   I scoffed, "Careful, the mate bond is showing." My eyes widened when he slowly grinded his clothed member into my core. I whimpered at the warmth that pooled at my mate's touch. 

   He grinned, "Careful, Araceli. You're lust is showing."

   I groaned and bucked my hips against his. "You have a girlfriend, buddy, so don't play games with me." I warned and sucked lightly on his neck. "I can play better."

   He sighed in content and stared at me with solid black eyes. I laughed slightly, "Vincenzo the big bad alpha couldn't even control his wolf."

   Vincenzo's wolf smiled at me. "Aye, little mate. Vincenzo might have that annoying weakling as his girlfriend, but make no mistake. You are mine. I'm the only one who can make you feel this."

   I leaned towards his warmth, "At least tell me your name."

   His voice was slightly deeper than Vincenzo's. "Noaz, that's the name you'll be moaning when I get control of Vincenzo." I nuzzled my head into his neck as he growled in approval. His hands wandered to my stomach and he stared in wonder. "I can hear its heartbeat." he murmured in astonishment. 

   Noaz held me gently, a way Vincenzo rarely had. "I'll always love you, little mate, even if Vincenzo lives out his everyday with that girl, you will belong to me and I will belong to you. Infinitely."

   Love shone in his eyes. It took my breath away, the way he looked at me. "Does he really hate me?" I whispered, vulnerable. 

   Noaz cupped my face in his warm hands, "You wouldn't like the answer, little mate."

   I winced in understanding. "Sometimes fate gives people things without really giving them anything." I murmured.

   "Goodbye, Celi." 

   "Bye, Noaz."

   He smiled slightly and placed a kiss on my forehead, "Vincenzo will have to find someway to deal with this." he murmured, gesturing to his erect member. "All because of you." he said huskily. 

   I felt my lips quirk into a small smile, "Gotta go."

~

   I pushed Roland, "Go dance." He obliged and left me alone with my shot of water. I stared at his drunken body down another shot. Roland winked at me and slung his arm around another girl, tugging her to the dance floor. 

   I lightly sniffed at the water and winced when the subtle scent burned my nostrils. I casually glanced at the two men who kept sneaking stares at me. Just to be sure, I dipped my finger into the water and hissed when I brought it out red and sizzling. I clenched my hand into a fist and paid the bartender. Weaving through the crowds of grinding people was not as easy as I hoped. 

   I grabbed the seventeen year old by the wrist and dragged him out to the back entrance. "Two men are following us, they dosed my water with Wolfsbane. At the end of the street is our car, if they attack I want you to get in and drive like hell. They smell like wolves and I'm sure they will rip your throat out given the chance."

   Even in his drunken state of mind he could recognize the urgency in my voice. He nodded slightly and pushed the black hair out of his blue eyes, "I could call Ezra." he offered quietly.

   I turned around sharply, "No time, run." I pushed the door open and ran out into the cold air, with Roland in front of me. The men smirked when I glanced back and brought out a knife and gun. The men pursued us and followed even as we turned the corner. Roland cried out when they shot at the two of us. 

   I groaned and urged him onward. "When you get home your mate is going to murder me." I hissed.

   Roland widened his eyes and ran faster, "I'm scared, Araceli."

   "Good, you should be." I muttered and shoved him out of the way of a bullet. "Someone wants one of us dead, Roland. You better hope you live long enough to graduate."

   I cried out as the boy ran into a woman. Her face was covered in an assassin garb, with a silver knife in her hand. She pressed the knife to Roland's neck and grinned at me. The men had finally caught up. The blonde shot rapidly at me and glared whilst I dodged his bullets. His trained hand slightly jerked backwards as he shot again, this time hitting my leg. I whimpered when the other man threw a knife at my other leg, stopping me from crawling away. 

   I rolled around the cement and tried to block the bullets with less vital body parts. My eyes hardened when I realized what the gunmen was doing. I pulled the knife out of my leg when he shot another round of bullets aimed at my stomach. My child. 

   I threw the knife at him and grinned triumphantly when it hit his heart. Rolling out of the way of the bullets aggravated my wounds. I crawled towards his hand and grabbed the gun out of his lifeless hand. I shot at the stomach of the remaining man and watched him try to hold the blood inside, only to have it seep through his fingers. I left him to bleed on the ground. 

   Bones began to break as I started the shift, "Let's settle this like wolves." I hissed to the woman. 

A/N: No, okay, his name is not fucking pronounced nose, okay. It's No-oz. Fucking not Nose the Wolf. Gosh. 

VOTE for a free pokemon. As soon as you vote the Pokemon will be delivered right to your door! Just look outside and collect your Pokemon :D This is 100% legit, no joke.