Part 1 (meeting)

Hi guys long time no seen. Anyway you must be thinking "What the f*#$! Why are you making new story while there is one that is not finished!" Well i answer to that my friend it's simply. I will continue both stories. so do not worry i'm just having writers block at the 2p Italy x reader story. Well no longer explaining let's go right to the story.

________________________________________________________
WARNING!: This story will contain violence, blood, cursing, or close and everything bad things that happen in these days. Read on your own decision. If you don't know what yandere is. Then go look information on that first.

________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V

What a wonderful day it was birds are singing, butterflies are flying, sun is shining and everything is lively as ever. I just came from school but Nothing special happened would be lie. Because teacher told us that we will after couple days have a new classmate. Hmm i wonder who it is?

Oh! I didn't realise time going so fast. I did my homework and went on a walk with my dog. (If you don't like dogs or you don't have one you can change it to any animal you want) She/he is very friendly and smart and doesn't get mad at people. She/he is just so calm.

When we were returning back home i noticed a boy carrying a chair inside the house that one elderly couple lived in a couple months ago. This boy probably moved in with his family. Suddenly he noticed me and came towards at me. His eyes were widened....like he has never seen girl before. "Mm excuse me but do you happen to live around here?" He asked. Why would someone ask that first thing while meeting someone..... maybe he wants to know someone just in case if something happens. "Yes. I live close by. What school are you attending?" Now he seems more relaxed. "I see. Well i'm attending to Y/S." He answered.

Suddenly i heard growling. I looked down and my dog is mad. Wait what! She/he started barking and trying to attack him. I quickly pulled her/him back. "I'm so sorry! I need to go! See ya!" i said while pulling my dog away. That was weird my dog doesn't normally attack people. I got home and went to sleep and my dog jumped on the bed to sleep with me.

Yandere P.O.V

Who was that girl. She was so nice..... so beautiful..... so sexy........She is going to be mine.
No ones comes in my way. I'll make sure of it.

_____________________________________________________

There is the first part. i can't decide is writing difficult or if it's fun. Anyway tell me what you think