thirty eight

one week later...

i was laying on my stomach with my phone in my hand. i was over my period. and guess who was aware of that? daniel veda.

after i told him i didn't have it anymore, he's been very freaky towards me. he keeps touching my butt. kissing me roughly. dirty pick up lines. licking his lips at me.

man. he's trying to get to me. but i am so not gonna let that happen. ive been dubbing all his dirty stuff, acting as if i don't notice.

i scrolled through instagram double tapping pictures, commenting and all that. when i feel a warm body lay right on top of me.

"yes daniel?" i say turnin half of my body looking at him right on my back.

"baby, can you help me do fun push ups?" daniel said.

"what do you mean fun push ups?" i said furrowing my eyebrows.

"ill show you." he said getting up and pulling my hand.

i got up and he pulled me to the floor. he told me to lay down facing up at him. he put himself in the push up position.

"count for me baby." he said looking down at my body.

"okay...one."

he went down and gave me a kiss on my lips.

"two." he moved down to my cheek.

"three." he kissed my neck.

"four." he moved down and kissed my collarbone.

"five." he moved him body down still in the push up position and kissed my left boob.

"six." he kissed below my boob.

"seven." he kissed my stomach.

"eight." he kissed my hip.

"nine." he went down and kissed my thigh.

"ten." he looked up and smirked, went down and kissed my kitty.

he went back up to me and smirked. "did you like my fun push up technique?"

"well that was interesting." i said softy laughing.

"only for you baby." he said bitting his lips.

he got up from the floor and helped me up. he pushed me into the bed and kissed me roughly.

he bit my bottom lip while in the make out session. i decided to play along for awhile. i pushed him under me and went on top of him. i dragged my hands by the hem of his boxers.

i put my hand inside. i rubbed it, just a little bit. he smirked and nodded. i smirked.

i got up leaving him there. walking out the room swaying my hips. i turned around and he was just there with his mouth wide open.