Transformation!

Okay, I've gone by as much as I could and did a little more obsessive research, anything for Sterek! Turns out there is 8 days left of their summer break that hey had, so now I'm letting you know Stiles found out what was happening to him, but you don't!😈

Stiles wanted to tell Scott what happened to him, what he found out, but there were more animal attacks. Knowing Derek wouldn't let such things happen, it was obvious that there was something in Beacon hills again. He was waiting with Scott while he got a tattoo, he still wanted to tell him, but Scott kept procrastinating hit, like he would increase his problems list.

"Alright, you got your tattoo, can we talk now?"

"Ahh!" Scott looked at his arm," it's burning, I need to take this off," they had just gotten into Stiles' jeep, Scott took of the bandage to see that his new tattoo was healed.

"Wow, just wow," Stiles smirked, he wanted to laugh, but it was serious to Scott," sorry..." He said sympathetically. They drove off, Scott brought up his favorite subject, Stiles went silent once again. He ignored Scott, minding his own thoughts.

"What if Allison moves again, I'll never be able to see her again..." Scott stated.

"I doubt she's moving away," Stiles stated and pointed over to Lydia's car with Allison in the passenger side. Scott freaked out, he flailed in front of Stiles.

"Drive!" Scott said.

"It's a red light," he looked over at Allison who seemed to do something similar.

"No, as much as I am immune to being arrested, I'd rather not get on my dad's bad side again, because unlike you, you didn't get you dad fired them miraculously got your ass saved by him getting his job back and you being in his hate mail for a week," Stiles finished, Lydia drove through the red light, it turned green and stiles drove through.

"Now they'll think we're following them!" Scott said.

"Well what do you think I should do?" Stiles stopped. They stopped, but then a deer crashed into their Prius. Stiles got out calmly, Scott helped them. They called Allison's dad, Stiles drove Scott home quick, he went home very late, but he drank a blood pint that day, so he'd be up until at least the next day as well. He was stopped by his dad while he was getting ready the next day. He put in his usual back clothes, with his first ever black leather jacket that he threw off because no matter what he did he still hated it.

"Stiles..."

"Dad..." He said back.

"You've been acting different and dressing... Darkly, as much as I want to say it's a phase-"

"Dad, I'm alright, I've been doing good, not stuttering as much, way more focused, me personally... I've been amazing! I just like these clothes, except that jacket, you can take that, now I'm going to be late..." He pushed past him. He was walking with Scott into the school to notice the wanted posters, they huffed.

"I want to ask Derek for help with my tattoo..."

"Want me to come with?"

"Sure," he kept staring at the posters. They got into the classroom, they all got a text message, the teacher walked in and read the last line to the first book they were going to read for their class. She was hot, but Stiles didn't care for her. She smelt of this gross herb, but he couldn't place it.

"This will be your last text message in this class as well, phones off," she stated, Stiles turned his off and he waited. Then Scott left, something for his mom, only maybe a few minutes after, birds started hitting the window. Until it shattered and they attacked everyone. Scott called to meet him at Derek's house, which was odd, but he got there to see Isaac, he wasn't doing good. He sat down on the steps, mostly because Derek and Scott were talking.

"Stiles... I need you to hold Scott down," Derek said, Stiles walked up to him, Derek had a blowtorch. He smirked, Stiles walked in front of Derek and faced Scott.

"Sorry, Scott," he looked Scott directly in the eyes," Sleep!" He commanded and Scott fainted. He lifted Scott up and waited for Derek to burn his skin, he sat down by the steps when Scott woke up.

"Stiles-" Derek was cut off by Stiles immediately responding.

"What?" He asked.

"It worked," Scott looked at it.

"And you didn't have to feel any pain thanks to me," he bowed dramatically," now can we leave?"

"Are we good?" Scott asked, Derek nodded, eying down Stiles. Scott opened the door to freeze, the door was painted," why so this door painted... And only one side?"

"Scott!" Derek started to step forward when Scott started clawing at the door until all the paint was off, it was a pack symbol.

"How many are there?" Scott asked.

"A pack of them... I don't know the exact number..."

"What is it you're not telling us?" Stiles asked not even looking at either of them.

"It's a pack... Of alphas..."

"All of them? How does that work?"

"I hear there's some form of a leader, he's called Deucalion..."

"How do you deal with an alpha pack?" Scott asked.

"With all the help I can get..."

"Where is she, the girl?" Isaac was up.

"What girl?" Derek asked. Stiles spent the rest of the night on the very top of his roof, sitting down and just listening. He needed to practice if he was going to get use to using them, he took off his shirt, his skin darkened into a pale grey color, his back skin degenerated itself and his bone structure moved. He was transforming, he new it though he couldn't see it, he didn't show up on camera, not when he was this deep...

I'm giving you a day to figure out what's happening to him, but the next chapter is going to be another 2000 word one, this one is near 1000 words excluding my A/N, also, the only reason why I have so many is because i didn't complete the email sign up. But now I'm good and I won't have so many author's notes. Don't forget to follow me and vote on my story!