Child!Shu X Child!Reader X Child!Yuma ( [Y/N], what happened to you? ) Part: 1

A/N: Warning this might turn angst-y, because I'm a jerk. I'm sorry if this turns out really angst-y, but so be it!

____________________________________________________________________________________

It was a long time ago, and to be honest, you really didn't care how long it was ago.  You remember the day like it was yesterday. Well, almost. 

You where about 6 to 8 years old. You didn't have a good family. Your mother was a hooker, and had laid down with so many man. . . let's just say, you had a lot of step-brothers and sisters. Your father, you had one idea where he was in the world, and you didn't care.

The day you met Shu and Yuma, you had run away from home. Because, you weren't being taken care of anymore, instead, you had to take care of your step brothers and sisters. Who seemed to hate you. They picked on you, and have almost killed you several times. Your older brothers and sisters didn't seem to care.

So, you ran away from home. Just one less head to feed at home. You were running though the forest and then stopped because you where suddenly lost. When a voice, said "What are you doing here?" You turned to see a boy about your age with blonde hair, and blue eyes and wearing clothes of an rich man. He was sitting down by the lake. 

"I'm running away from home." You said, sitting down next to him.

"Why?" He asked

"Because my family hates me." You responded, pulling your legs to your chest, and putting your head down. 

"Why do they hate you?" He asked

"I don't know. Maybe I'm not part of the family." You said.

After lots of talking between you two about family, another voice came into the area. "So, you ran away? And what good will that do?" 

When you looked to where the voice was coming from, it was from a boy that had a lantern with him. he had brown hair, and messy hair that was in a messy bun. he was wearing regular clothes, like yours. Only, much more beat up. 

"They won't have to deal with me. It's just one less head to feed." You told him.

He sighed, and tossed you an apple. "Here. Since you are on your own, I'm going to be nice, okay?"

You did mange to catch it, and looked at the apple for a while. Then took a bite of it. 

The boy with the messy bun then passed an apple to the blonde haired boy you where talking with. After you all ate an apple, you talked from a while, then you went your separate ways. Only the brown haired boy stopped you, he offered a place to stay,  in return, you'd be like his sidekick, or his shadow, you agreed. 

As time went by, the three of you became close friends, almost like the trio from Harry Potter. Then, it all changed. Yuma's village was set on fire, and Yuma went inside to save his family, and he told you to follow him. 

"Shu! I promise I will see you again! I swear it!" You told Shu,

"No! (Y/N)! Edgar!" Shu called, but neither of them heard.

~Timeskip~

Years later, you went around Japan, and found your man. You got married, and lived a good life. But you never stopped looking from Shu or Edgar. But, no matter how much you looked, you couldn't find them. 

~Another Timeskip~

Years after you died, Shu never forgot you. You, to him, was a very independent and strong women he had ever met. Yui, looked nothing compared to you, he realized he loved you, and everything that you once where. He thought you where dead. Until he found Edgar again. His hopes went up, and he thought you must be alive too. But, only to find, Edgar, or he now calls himself Yuma, had lost his memory, and couldn't recall you.

So, Shu went to do something about it. He went to go find you.

But, he didn't know that Yuma was following him. Yuma, who was curious about the fact that Shu isn't being a Neet. He's actually doing something. So, then something ' s up.

"Hey! Nito! What are you doing?" Yuma said, when Shu was walking across the sidewalk.

"What are you doing?" Shu Sakamaki asked right back at him,

"Hey! My question first!" Yuma Mukami growled.

"I'm looking for someone." Shu said, then he started walking away.

"Hey! Nito! Who are you looking for?!" Yuma asked, but Shu didn't answer. He kept walking, "Answer me you Good-For-Nothing!" Yuma growled, as he teleported and grabbed Shu by the collar.

Shu gave Yuma a dull face. "(Y/N)."

After a few seconds, Yuma let go of him. "Whoever this (Y/N) person is, I'm coming with you."

Shu sighed, "You'll only get in the way."

"Yeah well, Nito," Yuma said, "You are going to deal with it."

The two boys looked, and they only found a house in the area that Shu hadn't investigated.