Marrying the Lion (Tywin Lannister x fem!reader)

(a/n: I normally don't put an age in, but the request asked for a 15/16yr old reader.)

You never wanted to marry and you certainly never wanted to marry Tywin Lannister. He was so much older than you were and already had three children from his first wife who died in childbirth. You were only just sixteen, but your father had insisted upon the marriage. Right now, you despised your father and wondered what kind of man agreed to a marriage to a girl that was practically a child. The marriage ceremony was already over and you were sitting next to Tywin at the long table and glaring at your father.

He caught your gaze and wandered up to your seat. He leaned down and whispered in your ear, "You're a Lannister now, Y/N and I expect you to behave as the wife of a Lannister would. That means providing an heir. I expect you to lay with Tywin Lannister and let him put a child in your belly." You felt the color drain from your face. You couldn't possibly agree to this, but one look at your father's face, you knew you couldn't argue. You swallowed thickly and thanked the gods that your new husband insisted that there would be no bedding ceremony.

When the feast was over, you silently followed Tywin to your new chambers. You couldn't stop your hands from shaking. When you entered the room, you immediately found the wine and poured yourself a large goblet that you quickly swallowed down. You could feel Tywin's eyes on you. "What seems to be troubling you, my dear?" You turned to look at him, tears in your eyes. "I...I'm frightened," you answered honestly. When he asked you why, you quickly tried to explain, "I've never-" You couldn't bring yourself to finish the thought, but Tywin seemed to understand.

"You needn't worry. I will not bed you, Y/N. You are a child and I will not lay with a child," he told you. You gave him a watery smile that soon turned into frown again as you said, "My father expects me to bear you a child." Tywin scoffed. "I have three children, I do not need another. Now why don't you ready for bed. You have had a long and tiring day." He gently turned you and pushed you toward the bed. You smiled to yourself. Perhaps this marriage wouldn't be so bad.

a\\Locv)𜀸m