Thinking-Soldier X Reader

So since I lost the story I lost the requests too, but I still thank who ever requested ^_^

------------------------------------------

Thinking

Soldier X Reader

--------------------------------------

Another day, another workout for you and the other mercenaries. It was a sunny day with a light, gentle breeze. You and Scout were running a light sprint around the track field behind the base. Soldier, of course, was in the front yelling at both of you to keep up or move faster.

"You call that a sprint MAGGOTS!!!" Soldier yelled in his deep raspy voice. His gray eyes blocked by his helmet.

Of course, you and Scout could run way faster than the military man, but you two liked to piss him off, so every time he gave you a long boring lectured about how slow you two were going, you and Scout ran even slower. Oh, and did that piss Soldier off even more than before, he quickly turned on his heels and gave you the scary look through his helmet, (Like the one mom gives you when she's mad, like really, really mad). This caused a cold shiver to run up and down your spine. You heard Scout gulp from behind you, and you gave an unsure smile to the military man in front of you.

"Hehehe, sorry Soldier we'll get back to our sprints right away." You quivered in a shaky voice, but Soldier did not move he kept his icy glare on Scout and you. This, of course, made you feel small and weak all you wanted to do was climb under a rock and hide from that evil glare. "Umm... Soldier?" You asked your (e/c) eyes staring past him, as the gentle breeze swept through your (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"Scout start running Now!" Soldier barked his long, bulky finger pointing down the track. Scout gave a tremendous hustle at those words and instantly started down the track. You were about to catch up when Soldier death gripped your arm.

"W-what the Hell!" You hissed in pain trying to pull away, but failing. "Let go!" You yelled throwing a punch but was quickly countered by Soldier's other hand. Another hiss of pain left your lips as his grip became tighter around your arm.

You stared up at Soldier with a glare stronger than his, of course, he did not falter, nor look fazed at your attempted to stand your ground. Feeling hopeless your (e/c) eyes looked away from Soldier.

You knew better not to mess with him, you knew the consequences every time you pissed him off, you knew he would do this eventually, but why? Why would you do all of this, why do you want Soldier's attention so much?

All the questions that were bottling up inside seemed to churn in your stomach every time you tried to answer them. 'But why?' Was the real question. Why do you do the thing you do to try and get his attention so much, it's not like you love him or anything you just like to piss him off that's all, right? Right!?

"I'm sorry, now can you please let go." You spoke in a quiet voice your eyes still fixated on practically nothing. Fear and sadness washed over you when he didn't oblige. "I'll go back to my sprints, and this time, I'll be more serious." You whispered bowing your head.

"Pathetic. You give up to quick," Soldier spat harshly. Sadness washed over your eyes when he spat more cruel words to you. "Aw, is the little girl going to cry? Go on little girl cry like the little baby you are!" After Soldier said this something inside you snapped when he said 'little girl.' You've been called little girl before but the was way he said it, it made you furious. It was as if a volcano went off in your mind and was controlling your body.