Nightmares-Sniper X Reader

Thank you to who ever requested

-------------------------------------------

Nightmares

Sniper X Reader

----------------------------------------

         "How could you let us down darlin'?" The Engineer asked, staring throw his goggles with a glare. You didn't say anything just stood there as tears welled in the corner of your eyes.

          Confusion, fear, and sadness; these were the emotions you were feeling deep inside. You bent your head down, tightly closing your (e/c) teary eyes. You opened your mouth to speak, but nothing came out. 'I-I'm... I'm sorry,' you thought, more salty tears spilled down your face.

          "Don't even know why we took ya in kid." A strong Boston accent sounded. You quickly look up eyes wide, as Scout walked off followed by Engineer and Pyro.

          "But I don't..." You were interrupted by the Soldier's loud raspy voice.

          "There are NO excuses for YOU MAGGOT!!" Soldier yelled, glaring icy daggers threw his helmet making you flinch. Demoman said nothing he just took a swig of his whiskey and mumbled Scottish curse words under his drunken breath.

          You watch helplessly as Soldier and Demoman turned on their heels, following the other three that left two minutes ago disappearing into black leaving you with Heavy, Medic, Spy, and Sniper. Your (e/c) slowly darkened as Heavy, Medic, and Spy looked down at you. The last expression was that of disappointment, as they left a couple minutes later say nothing. This, of course, fed your confusion and made the twisting feeling of sadness grow larger and larger.

          Sniper didn't move he just stared intently at your small body making you shrink under his gaze. Your mouth opened to speak, but no words came out only a shaky breath passed through your lips. You swallowed hard about to try and speak again when the Aussie turned around and started to walk the opposite direction. Your (h/c) bangs covered your eyes hiding the slow dripping tears that slid down your face.

          'Say something, anything.... please.' You thought helplessly. The tears didn't stop they continued to slid down your (s/c) face. 'Please don't leave me."

          You couldn't take it anymore you started to walk after Sniper. The walk slowly turned to a jog then sprint, but the faster you ran the farther away he seemed to become. Your hand was outstretched wanting to grab the Aussie, but he grew farther and farther away from you.

          After a couple of minutes chasing the Australian man you became slower until your knees buckled and you could no longer run. Trying to lift yourself up was almost impossible, for some reason you felt weak, and your body was heavier than a pile of bricks. You looked up slowly only to be horrified. Sniper was gone, and the world around you was slowly deteriorating right before your eyes.

          You tried to move, but every time it seemed like you were about to stand you fell, only to restart over and over and over again. And before you knew it the world disappear from under your feet causing you to fall.

---------------------------------

          "AAAaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!"*Thump* You woke with a start, falling on the hard wooden floor of your bedroom. Cold sweat covered your forehead, and tears clung to the corners of your eyes, your heart was racing a mile-a-minute causing your breath to quicken. You took sharp heavy breaths trying to calm your heart rate until...