Saturday Cartoons-Scout X Reader

Thanks to whoever requested this because I really had a fun time writing this^_^

--------------------------------------

Saturday Cartoons

Scout X Reader

-------------------------------------

          It was Saturday morning, and many kids know what that means. Cartoon! Of course, you were in your early twenties, but that didn't stop you from racing downstairs with a ginormous grin on your face. You jumped onto the couch beside Scout and snatched the remote before he could, your grin growing ever so wide, as you teasingly waved the remote in front of his face.

          "Look's like I got the remote this time Scoutmaster," you giggled still waving the remote in his face. Scout rolled his eyes and turned towards the T.V. folding his arms over his chest. Holding the remote towards the T.V. you pressed the menu button. The menu flashed on the screen and you searched the channels till you came across the show Looney Tunes. 'Jack pot!' You exclaimed to yourself while fist pumping. Scout looked pleased with your choice of cartoons and gave you a thumbs up, which you gladly returned with a toothy grin.

          Your (e/c) eyes stared intently at the screen as Bugs Bunny tricked Yosemite Sam by dressing up as a butcher and directing him into a meat grinder that was painted like a kitchen. 'Poor Sam,' you thought, leaning back into the couch with a smile.

          After about two hours of watching toons, you started to get a little hungry you ignored it at first but your stomach did not agree with you, as it grumbled in annoyance. Finally, you had enough so you asked Scout if he wanted anything to eat.

          "Ya bet sugah plum, just bring back ah bucket of chicken." His thick Boston accent sounded, making you raise an eyebrow and smile.

          "That sounds pretty good, I'll be right back." You assured, hurrying off to the kitchen for a bucket of chicken. When your bare feet hit the white marble floors you froze... it was so damn cold. Why the hell was it cold!

          Sniper was looking at you with a raised eyebrow, like you were some kind of psycho as he took a sip of his warm cafe. You looked back at him trying to send telepathic messages to his mind telling him over and over to open the fridge and give you a bucket of chicken, but it didn't work.

          Finally giving in, you put your bare foot on the cold marble floor you shudder as the cold spread through your body. You quickly ran over to the fridge, flung the doors open, grabbed the bucket of chicken and raced out as fast as your legs would let you. This left a confused Sniper sitting with his cafe cup to his lips.

          When you reached the coach you jumped, landing on your butt, this made Scout jump, a look of surprise painted his face as he lifted an eyebrow at you. You handed him the bucket of chicken and told him you'd be back in a sec your legs scrambled up the stair and into your room where you grabbed your (f/c) blanket and ran back downstairs and once again jumped nnto the coach.

          "Ya cold (y/n)?" Scout asked with a smirk. You rolled your eyes but nodded a 'yes' as you tucked the (f/c) blanket around you. "Heah scooch ovah." You scooched over and lifted the blanket so Scout was underneath with you.

          The heat that was coming off his body quickly heated you up but you still weren't warm enough, so you moved closer, your body was pressing up against his. Scout didn't seem to mind as he grabbed a chicken leg and started gnawing on it. You picked up a wing and did the same the flavorous chicken made your mouth water as you chewed the crispy chicken.

           After three good pieces of chicken you were full. Your head was resting on Scouts' shoulder as you continued to watch Looney Tunes. You gave a quiet chuckle as the Coyote failed to capture the Roadrunner once again.

          "Sad little coyote," you whispered to yourself. Scout glanced down at you with a small smile plastered on his face.

          "Yep."

○ • ○ • ○

          You woke grumpily, one side of your body was cold, while the other, warm. You grumbled and tiredly pulling your blanket over your head and scooting closer to the warmth beside you. The scent was somewhat familiar but you couldn't quite put your finger on it.

          'Smells nice.' You thought tiredly inhaling the scent some more. 'Smells like Scout...Scout?!' Your body instantly shot up a blast of cold wind hit your face sending a shiver down your spine. Your body froze when you realized Scout was still asleep. You sat like that for a moment, confused on how you got there, then you remembered Saturday cartoons and a tired smile grew on your face.

          "Hmm?" Scout hummed as he turned his arm coming up and pulling you down towards him. Your face grew red as you laid on his chest his heartbeat thumping steadily, almost like a metronome. On the other hand, your heart thumped against your chest like a band of drums. You froze again as Scout started to stir; quickly you closed your eyes pretending to be asleep.       "Aawwawww!" Scout yawned loudly, smacking his lips together at the end. "(y/n)?" Your heart started to speed up. "I know your awake (y/n), I can feel your crazy heahtbeat."

           You shyly opened your (e/c) eyes unsure of what to say. You laid in silence for a few moments making the air around you two horribly awkward. 'It's too early for this.' You thought grumpily through a yawn while resting your head back down on Scout's chest. His body tensed then relaxed knowing well that you weren't going moving. Your (e/c) pools looked up at Scout with a tired smile them closed your heavy eyelids as you fell asleep. Scout yawned a couple time before completely relaxing and falling asleep as well.

          "Sleep well my lil sugah plum."