3.1

Guess who's back?

Wikki, wikki, not slim shady.

~~~

"The show is tonight and I've got so much left to do! Get off me, Harry!" Louis whined, trying to push his boyfriend off of him.

"I wanna fuck," Harry mumbled, snaking his arm around Louis's waist.

"Sure. After the show," Louis said firmly.

Harry groaned, pulling away as Louis organized the programs and set them into a box.

"Louis, the show is ten hours away. Stop acting like it's in five minutes. Everything is set up. God, you're going to be hell on our wedding day."

Louis's head snapped around. "W-Wedding day?"

"Well, yeah, I do plan on marrying you," Harry said with a fond smile.

"We aren't even a month into our official relationship," Louis reminded the boy.

"Okay, but we've basically been together since we met," Harry said with a laugh.

Louis rolled his eyes, smiling softly at his boyfriend. "I do plan on marrying you as well, Harry."

Harry grinned, leaning in to kiss Louis's lips. The older lap kissed him for a bit but eventually pulled away to start setting things up to be taken to the school. Harry sighed and slumped onto the bed.

"Get dressed, you bum," Louis said with a laugh. "We've got to go set up! I'm so excited! I love performing!"

Harry couldn't help but grin as he pulled on a tank top, jeans, a flannel, boots, and, of course, a SnapBack.

"Harry, please take the bloody hat off," Louis groaned. "We're performing tonight-"

"I'll take it off in the show," Harry assured him as he slid his cross necklace over his neck.

Anne knocked on the already open door in order to gain their attention. "Hey, boys. I'm off to work. I'll see you tonight."

"You're coming?" Harry asked in surprise.

"Of course," Anne said with furrowed eyebrows. "You're singing in a talent show. That's a rare case and I want to hear my two baby boys sing."

Louis blushed a bit at the term of endearment. Two baby boys. Anne considered Louis as her own and it was an amazing feeling.

"Mum, how'd you even find out?" Harry grumbled.

"I do live here," Anne says. "I may not always be in the house but I do catch conversation of what's going on."

Harry rolled his eyes but his insides were wriggling in excitement. Harry didn't do anything like this so it felt good that his mum would be at the show tonight to watch Harry sing.

"I'm even more nervous now," Harry says as Anne bids them farewell.

Louis hummed and pressed a kiss to Harry's jaw. "Don't be, baby. Now, we've got to go."

Harry hummed and they left the house and went to the school. With the help of their friends and a few other volunteers, everything was set up by five that evening, two hours before the show and thirty minutes before performers start to arrive.

Liam, who was in charge of sound, was setting the equipment up while Calum, running lights, was in the back of the house, pressing kisses into Niall's neck.

{house: theater and performance term for the wide space around the stage where the seats are located and the audience sits... they are not literally in a house... in case anyone was confused (:}