Chapter 15

Chapter 15

**

I could hear noises from beside me and around me. I tried to open my eyes, but no avail. I was so tired from all the work that I didn't even get proper time to sleep. I couldn't open my eyes, but I could hear everything. And from the voices, it looks like Aunt Benny is here.

"So what's wrong with her?" I heard Will ask.

"Nothing serious. It's just that from her pulse and by looking at her, I can tell that she hasn't had a proper meal lately. Due to stress and not eating, her head must be dizzy which led her to this." Aunt Benny said.

"But how?" This time it was Ryan who asked.

"Has she been missing her food?" She asked. Okay to say the truth, I definitely have.

"If I think about it. Yes, she has. Even at school, I haven't seen her at lunch break most of the time," Max answered. So they were keeping an eye on me.

"God dammit, why didn't you tell me anything?" Will barked, angrily.

I think it's time for me to wake up and stop eavesdropping. I stirred a bit, because my body suddenly felt like it was on fire.

"Gwen?"

I slowly blinked and opened my eyes to see six people looking down at me. Or staring at me. "Creepy."

They jerked back and a blush formed on their faces. How cute! I laughed at their expression. Snapping out of their sense, they all glared at me. I rolled my eyes. Here come the questions.

"You aren't eating your lunch?" Will began.

"You know you have eating problems, right?" Blake said.

"You fainted because of stress." Ethan followed.

"Why are you so stressed?" Max asked.

"Is there something we should know?" Ryan asked, narrowing his eyes at me. My eyes widen. He narrowed his eyes at me and looked closely at my face. I could literally feel his head shouting Bingo!

But before he could ask or say anything, Aunt Benny spoke. "Are you alright?" She asked me and gave my brothers a stern look. I mean come on, I just woke up and here we are playing twenty questions.

"I'm fine. My body hurts, though." Again, I felt pain as I tried to move.

"You have to rest. You're staying here today." Will concluded. That's when I noticed that I'm not in my room and instead in Will's room. Also, I noticed one more thing...

"Where's Nate?" I whispered.

They looked at each other, probably thinking if they should tell me the truth or lie. "Sorry." Blake said.

"No, it's not your fault. He doesn't care about me. I get it," I muttered, a pang of hurt flowing through me.

"He cares about you," Ethan said, slowly. I know not to believe him. He's just saying so I don't feel bad. I shrugged and looked up at Ryan.

"Aren't your friends here?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah they are. Kind of worried about you," he said. Oh!

"Ashton too?" I asked. The look he gave was, well...Then I realised my mistake. I did not just ask about him. My eyes widen at that.

"Why do you care?" Ryan asked, placing his hands on his hips. The look a mother gives a child when they steal a candy.

"Who's Ashton?" Ethan asked.

"Who's Ashton?" I asked back. Ethan raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"You said Ashton too," Max said, crossing his arms.