What Is A Home?

Pride's POV
I walked to Father's hide out, and as soon as I entered, Envy grinned. "Hey look, it's the pipsqueak!" He exclaimed. I only cocked my head to the side.

"What...?" I mumbled, confused. Envy walked towards me.

"No response?" He asked. I shook my head. He sighed.

"Envy, can I ask you something?" I stated softly.

"What is brat?" He replied.

"Al he....he said something about 'going home'. What is that....?" I trailed off. Envy looked at me.

"You really don't remember anything do you kid?" He began. Then, he sighed.

"A home is a place you come back too." He explained. And then, he grinned. "And this place, is your home." He added. I nodded silently. Lust had walked over to us, signaling Father wanted to speak with me.

Envy's POV
Lust sighed as she looked at me. "That isn't like you Envy." She explained. I looked at her.

"Hm? Is it really? Think about it. Telling him in the state he is now, will let us manipulate him, and prevent his memories from returning." I replied. Lust nodded.

"You're always one step ahead aren't you?" She questioned, making me wickedly grin.

"I can picture it...Pride ends up killing one of the Fullmetal Pipsqueak's comrades. And never truly knowing how they were significant to him." I replied.

Pride's POV
Father looked at me. "Have you gotten the information?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'm sorry father, but Colonel Mustang had gotten in the way." I replied. He nodded.

"Well....then kill him next time."

Hey guys! So, I finally updated, and I'm sorry for the long hiatus! And sorry it's short! Although, I'm not sure when the next update is lol. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Bai!