Chapter Seven

Woo! Chapter Seven! I hope you all like it! Enjoy! xo

Chapter Seven (Harry’s Perspective)

I stepped out of the shower, water dripping down my skin. I shake my head quickly, spraying droplets of water across the room from my soaking wet curls. I towel my hair dry and run my fingers through it a few times to get it somewhat in order. I wrap the towel around my hips and push open the door to the dressing room. The lads are all waiting around, waiting on me to finish. Lucy looks up from her spot on a couch and blushes when she sees me. She quickly looks back to Lux, who is asleep in her arms, mouth parted open slightly.

“It’s about time, mate. You were in there for like, thirty minutes!” Louis complains, rolling his eyes at me.

“I take long showers, get over it.” I go to my duffel bag and pick up a clean set of clothes before heading back to the bathroom to change. When I emerge a second time, everyone is standing and ready to go. Lucy hands Lux to Lou carefully and kisses her cheek.

“I’ll see you guys again tomorrow!” Lou says quietly, careful not to wake a peaceful looking baby Lux. She waves with her free hand and slips through the door quietly. I go over to Lucy and take her hand in mine before heading towards the door to go back to the hotel.

“You’re sleeping with me tonight,” I murmur in her ear as she passes me while I hold the door open for her. A grin spreads across her lips as she keeps her eyes trained on the hall ahead of us.

“Are you alright?” I ask. “You seemed a little off tonight.”

“Yeah, I’m fine, don’t worry about it,” She says. Her voice sounds detached from her mind, like she is thinking about something else.

“No, you’re not, now tell me what’s wrong,” I persist, giving her hand a squeeze.

“I just have a headache. Period, remember?” She says, and I nod. I’d forgotten about that. I decide to shut up for the rest of the way to the hotel.

She follows me up to my room and I allow her inside before following her and shutting the door and locking it behind me. She’s already pulling an oversized t-shirt and a pair of leggings out of her bag. She moves wordlessly to the bathroom to change. I strip off my shirt and drop my jeans. I kick them to the bag at the foot of the bed and make myself comfortable under the covers. The bathroom door opens and Lucy emerges, shirt nearly brushing her knees it’s so large on her.

“That shirt could be a dress,” I note, smiling to myself at how adorable she looks.

“A very ratty dress,” She comments, returning my smile. She climbs under the covers next to me and snuggles into my side, resting her cheek atop my chest. I wrap an arm around her shoulders and rest my other hand behind my head. She slides even closer, laying her thigh and knee over my own legs.

“I missed you last night,” I say, placing a kiss in her hair.