Envy-Sniper X Reader X Spy II

--------------------------------------------

Envy

Sniper X Reader X Spy II

--------------------------------------------

          'What have I done?!' I thought to myself, as I stood trembling watching as Spy threw a punch at Sniper knocking him back and off his feet. 'All I did was make them my friends.' Sniper had gotten to his feet and lunged at Spy knocking both of them to the ground. They were both fighting like wild animals. 'Why are they fighting?'

          "Stop," this didn't seem to get their attention because they continued to fight. My hands clenched into fists, and I started to grit my teeth. "I said STOP!!" My voice rose higher than it had in a long time, and it seemed to get their attention finally. They both turned towards me but would give each other quick glares once in a while.

          I stiffened, and my mind went blank. I couldn't think of anything to say, 'damn.' Spy and Sniper both looked at me questioning their icy blue eyes staring at me with such intensity it could beat the glare of the Solider. I forced myself to calm down my small body slowly relaxed and my (e/c) eye stared sternly at the two merces standing before me.

          "Why are you two fighting? I don't get it?" I asked still not down, "what is it... about me that the two of you have to fight over?" Once I finished it was as if a brick hit me in the face. I finally knew why they were fighting. It was me the whole time, they were fighting over me, but why?

          I was mentally hitting myself in the face for being so dense. How could I have not noticed I've been here for two years you'd think I'd notice something like that.

          "Well it looks loike ye answahed your own questions." An Aussie voice sounded snapping me out of my trance. I quickly looked at Spy then Sniper they both had hopeful expressions on their faces.

          'Are they... no, they wouldn't,' I thought, shaking my head, 'but would they?' I guess they were reading my body movement because they both nodded their heads. 'Oh no, they want me to choose between them, do they really expect me to do that?' Their heads once again nodded in sync and my heart dropped.

          "So whoz it going to be? Me or zis." Spy motioned to Sniper his thumb sticking out and his expression glazed with determination. I didn't know what to say my mind was going crazy and I kept mumbling things to myself.

          I twiddled my fingers and turned around the intensity in the air almost overwhelming. I was trying to choose between two of my closest friends, Spy or Sniper. Spy, he's sweet and handsome, but he's a bit of a player, and he's too serious. Sniper, on the other hand, is... oh I don't really know how to explain him, he's very sweet and very handsome, but he loves sniping so much.

          Shaking my head, I decided to think more about it. I turned back around and told Spy and Sniper that I would need time to think and that while I thought that there would be no fighting. They agreed and left just like that, it's kind of funny, but not really.

• ○ • ○ •

          I was sitting in one of my bean bags in my room, and I was pondering on who to chose. My face scrunched up in anger and I threw my fist into the air. I had done this several times before I felt better.

          "Why do they both have to like me?!" I yelled, my fist slamming against the wall behind me,"it's not like I'm the most beautiful women they've ever seen. There's other women in this vast world, can't one of them chose someone else besides me..." My voice became quiet, and I started to feel sad. "I really like both of them, but... I like Sniper more... how am I going to tell Spy." My cheeks grew red, and I buried my face into my knees. "I just don't want to hurt Spy."

          Anger once again took over, and I jumped up from my bean bag punching the air. I never really got angry, but when I do I have a tendency to hit the air... more than once.

          It was my hundredths time punching the air like a mad woman when there was a sudden knock at my door. I stop on my hundredth and one punch and slowly looked over to my door. It was open and standing the door was Sniper.

          "Umm, ello sheila." Sniper greeted with a small wave of his hand his expression somewhat confused. I held my punching position my face becoming as red as a tomato.

          "Uh, yeah hay!" I quickly straightened myself and scratched the nape if my neck. "How are you?" I asked in embarrassment. Sniper didn't answer for a couple minutes which I didn't really mind.

          "I'm fine?" Sniper said, his voice rose as if he were asking a question.

          We stood in an awkward silence for what felt like hours, me just standing there like a moron. Sweat started to build its self on my forehead because of the temperature of my room, it was always hot in here.

          Sniper cleared his throat but didn't talk, making the awkwardness even more awkward. I motioned Sniper into my room, and he hesitated at first but walked in nonetheless. I pulled out one of my bean bags and set it down next to mine.

          "Umm, Snipes are you here to hear my decision?" I asked out of the blue. Sniper looked down at me confused for about a sec before shaking his head. "You aren't?" I asked my heart becoming light with relief.

"Nope."

          I gave a silent sigh before staring out my window watching as the birds flew by. 'I... I think I've decided who to choose. It's going to be Sniper he's the one.' I thought shooting out of my beanbag. "Come on Sniper lets go find Spy," I said before walking out of my room.

• ○ • ○ •

           "Spy, look I'm sorry, I just don't like you like... well that," I started, "I only like you as a friend and I hope you can understand so we can continue to be friends." Spy looked heartbroken, but I was fully prepared for that. I gave him a hug and turned towards Sniper my arm outstretched and my finger pointing towards him. "Sniper I have chosen you because... because... I-I like you a lot and..." My face was flushed, and all I could do was cover my tomato red face behind my hands.

          "Ye don't haveta explain it to me sheila." Sniper chuckled picking me up bridal style and kissed my neck.

          'Oh no, I'm ha, t-tick-lish haha.' I thought while laughing. "STOP HAHA STOP HA THAT HAHAHAHA!!!" I laughed pushing Snipers head away, "now listen if you wanted to kiss me so bad yo..."

          Snipers somewhat chapped lips connected with my also chapped lips giving off sparks of passion. I was shocked at first but kissed back nonetheless making the kiss even more passionate. My arms wrapped themselves around Snipers' neck, and Sniper set me down gently wrapping his arms around my waist I heard Spy chuckle then leave, giving the two of us privacy making me feel even happier.

• ○ • ○ •

          After about a 5 years of dating Sniper, we finally got married and had two healthy children. Sniper came up with the first name of our oldest son, and I came up with the second name of our daughter. Their names are Cole and Piper, and they are both beautiful.

          Spy and the other merces stuck around and helped a lot with taking care of the children which was awesome because Sniper and I really needed the sleep. And if you're wondering; Spy is indeed still my friend, him and Sniper worked things out and became friends again too, which made me super duper happy.

          We all live happily in the (t/c) base as one big family.