forgive me • stephen curry

I've been waiting up all night
Baby, tell me what's wrong
Gonna make it right
Make it all night long

Kiss It Better~ Rihanna

----------------------------

Jazzlyn smiled to herself when she saw Stephen's car pull up in the driveway. She'd been waiting all day for him to get home from practice. Jazzlyn cooked his favorite meal, and she made sure to rent their favorite movie and have his favorite bottle of wine ready.

"Hey, Wardell." Jazzlyn said walking over to him and wrapping her arms around him.

"Stop." He held her back, and paced away.

That was unusual, Steph never did that before. Jazzlyn brushed it off and went back to stir what was boiling in the pot on the stove.

Jazzlyn and Stephen met when they were younger. They went to a basketball camp together every summer, and they started dating in high school. Steph had his moods, but he never denied Jazzlyn like that.

Jazzlyn sighed as he walked back into the room without his warmup shirt on.

"Is dinner almost done?"

"Yes. How was practice?"

His face fell, and he didn't answer the question.

"Steph, I know you heard me ask you a question."

"I don't want to talk about it Jazz." He laid his head down on the dining room table.

She placed a top on the pot, and moved over in the chair next to him. She put a tentative hand on his back, and he looked up.

"Maybe you should rest like the doctor suggested. I know your ankles have been bothering you lately-"

"I don't need rest, I need to focus more." He shrugged her hand off of him. "Stop acting like you know what you're talking about."

"Just because you are in a bad mood, Wardell doesn't mean you can talk to me any way you want to."

"Well then how about you just leave me alone? Don't talk to me right now. You aren't making this problem any better."

Jazzlyn stood and walked over to the stove turning it off. "I hope you enjoy you're dinner, you're eating it by yourself. Don't bother coming back upstairs into the room because you're sleeping on the couch since you don't want to be around me and I'm making the problem worst." She hurried up the stairs before he could see the tears that were running down her face.

Stephen had never talked to her like that before, and it made her so upset because all she's done is be supportive. It did hurt her that sometimes she knew Steph couldn't play to his full ability because his ankles were hurting him. Jazzlyn has only tried to understand, and didn't know why he decided to lash out at her all of a sudden.

Jazzlyn laid down in bed and sighed. She was so used to cuddling with Steph before she went to sleep and hated when he was away for games, she didn't know how she was going to sleep now when he was downstairs.

----------------------
Stephen turned over again on the couch. This sofa was not meant for sleeping on. He wanted so badly to go upstairs with Jazzlyn, he regretted what he said to her. Wardell knows that she's only trying to be supportive and make him feel better.

In practice today, he just wasn't playing like himself and it frustrates him. He knows all the pressure that is put on him, and he doesn't want to disappoint anybody.

Stephen stood and made his way upstairs quietly. He pushed open their bedroom door, and Jazzlyn was on her side facing away from him.

Steph moved behind her, and lifted up the blankets getting into the bed. He wrapped an arm around her waist and linked hands with her.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." Wardell started.

Jazzlyn was awake, but didn't want to let Stephen know.

"I didn't mean any of that stuff I said to you earlier. I know you mean well baby girl, I was just upset about how I did in practice and I didn't mean to take it out on you." He kissed her bare shoulder.

"I know you're sleeping, but I just want to say sorry. I love you and I appreciate you."

Jazzlyn rolled over, looking up into Stephen's eyes. "Do you forgive me?" Steph asked, cupping the side of her face.

Jazzlyn but her lip, and nodded, a smile spreading across her face.

"I love you," Steph said quietly, leaning down and pecking her lips. "I love you." He said again, kissing her longer this time.

Jazzlyn bit Stephen's bottom lip, and tugged on it. He groaned, running his hand underneath her tank top.

When Stephen put his hand underneath her shirt, he discovered she wasn't wearing a bra. He rubbed the insides of her thighs with his hand.

"Don't tease me Steph," Jazzlyn moaned.

"I'm taking my time, we aren't in any rush." Stephen pecked her lips, down to her collarbone.

Jazzlyn answered him with a moan as he inserted a finger inside of her. Her hands went to his back, and she attempted to pull him closer. He lifted up her shirt with his other hand and took a nipple into his mouth. She arched her back, groaning as Stephen pleasured her.

"I'm so close, Stephen," Jazzlyn said with a heavy breath.

He removed his hand and sucked on his fingers. "You aren't coming yet, I want to be inside you for that."

Jazzlyn almost passed out at the sight of Steph licking her off of his fingers. He hovered over her, and Jazzlyn could see underneath the blankets. Steph was stroking himself, and then she watched him enter inch by inch.

"Fuck, Jazz." Steph said through gritted teeth. "You're so tight."

When Steph began grinding his hips into hers, she grabbed fistfuls of the sheets. "That feels so good," Jazz whimpered, and Steph brought a hand down between them and began rubbing her clit.

"Don't close your eyes baby, I want you to watch." Steph said.

Jazzlyn brought her hips up to meet Steph's and she could feel her orgasm quickly approaching. "Steph, I'm about to cum." Jazzlyn panted, moving a hand to the nape of his neck.

"Go ahead, I'm right behind you," Steph managed to get out as he thrusted faster.

Jazz arched her back as she reached her climax, and Stephen brought her lips to his as he reached his.

He pulled out, and laid down next to her, wrapping her up in his arms.

"We should fight more often."

-----------------------------

This is for klayxvibes

I really hope that you liked this!

❤️❤️