Double Trouble?!

3 Months Later

Taraji POV

Over these past 3 months I've been doing pretty good with being pregnant. I work out more to stay relaxed and i think the baby likes it too. Lately we've been trying to pick the location of where we should get married but the choices are endless. Me and natashas hormones have been insane. She's about 3 months pregnant but a week ahead of me and she said that she didn't want to get a gender reveal until I wanted to...which is going to be today. Terrence and i are still happy and nicki is still a bit angry. She doesn't talk to us much and usually ignores us. I'm on my first pregnancy trimester and 3 months is 9-13 weeks.

 I'm on my first pregnancy trimester and 3 months is 9-13 weeks

(Their stomach sizes. I know that the pic is small but the season why is because I cropped it from a timelapse photo row)

I'm 12 weeks and natasha is 13 weeks and me and natasha started to do yoga. We've been sort of wondering why our stomachs are a bit bigger then other woman who are the same amount of weeks as us..but every pregnancy is different. Some stomachs are bigger and some are smaller and that's a true fact so everything is good. Terrence and zuri has been on me and natashas back like hawks. They've been making us watch what we eat, has us be gentle with everything, and they've been reading those parenting books non-stop...all night and all day. They drive us everywhere which We have nothing wrong with. And thankfully we're out of work on maternity leave. The guys get it too but I think that's a few weeks into 9 months to be home and prepare for when the baby's born. Zuri and Terrence have been out getting books and checking out clothes for whatever gender it could be. Me natasha and zuri are at our house every day because the guys want us to all got though this together. Me and natasha sleep in me and terrences bed while the guys sleep on the couch. Any sound we make they come running. If we get up to Go downstairs and make something to eat or do anything they pop up like guard dogs...

Next Morning

Me and natasha got up and showered in the two different bathrooms and got dressed. We've been shopping at those maternity stores and i gotta say they have some pretty nice things. Whenever the guys say our hormones change we always take it out on them and not on eachother..although we haven't even noticed that we've been having hormone changes. We went downstairs and the guys were laying on the couch and fell asleep reading those parenting books. They looked so tired and worn out in the face. Zuri actually was asleep on terrences chest and it was hilarious.