X

David

I knew Tomorrow was bound to find about my daughter. I mean it wasn't a secret, but I didn't know how she would react to it. I am a proud father. I take care of Maya and makes sure she has everything she needs.

No lie my baby mama is a fucking joke. We were never together she just poked some damn holes in the condoms I used on her. Every since then she's been trying to milk my damn pockets thinking I was stupid. There was plenty of times where I had to choke her ass out because she used Maya's money that I gave her, for her expensive ass shoes instead of buying the things Maya needed.

Since then I made sure Maya had everything she wanted, and that I gave it to her directly.

Sitting down with Tomorrow I explained all of this to her so she wouldn't think I was planning to leave her for my stupid baby mama.

''David that's fine. I'm happy you have a little girl that means she makes your little black heart turn red again.'' Morrow laughed and pinched my cheek.

I gave her a straight face. ''You ain't funny.''She rubbed my cheek and laid on my shoulder.

''You know my mom wants to meet up again for another dinner thing.'' I said.''That's no problem I love your mom and your dad. Even your brother, he's a cutie.'' Tomorrow said tracing the outline of my jaw.

''You funny as fuck today.'' I said in a serious tone. ''Yeah I guess I am.'' She giggled.

''You wanna fight?'' I asked.

''You wanna get beat up?'' She asked. ''We'll fight later lets go get something to eat.'' I said pulling her up.

***

Pulling up to California Grill we got out of my Acura NSX. Holding the door for her to walk I lightly tapped her butt. She looked back and rolled her eyes.

''Hi how many?'' The waitress asked.

''Two.'' I spoke.

She nodded quickly, grabbed the menus and placed us at a secluded booth. ''Damn why are we always alone.'' Tomorrow joked.

''Cause I like privacy.'' I said. She nodded and licked her lips. The natural beauty she has is crazy, but I enjoy it.

''Hi I'm Adam and I'll be your waiter what can I get you guys to drink?'' The young teenage boy asked.

''I'll have Honeydew Green tea.'' Tomorrow spoke first. The waiter nodded and looked towards me.

''Water will be good.'' I said.

***

''You know I appreciate you right?'' I asked Tomorrow as she ate her salad.

''Oh really how so.'' She smiled.

''Well for one you independent. And you don't look for me to be around you all the time. You damn sure keep ya self looking good. You been loyal since we started talking to each other and we almost making a year slowly. I guess I just want to say I love you.'' I said.

''Awe baby I love you too.'' She got up and kissed my lips.

Knowing me I deepened the kiss and sat her on my lap. Hearing her moan made me rub her booty. ''Damn it David we in public..'' She moaned against my mouth. ''So.'' I said laughing.

''Nasty let me get up so I can finish eating.'' She said getting up from my lap. ''But you ain't feed me yet.'' I said smirking. ''Shut up nasty ass.'' She giggled. Shaking my head I finished my burger.