i'll miss you • klay thompson

I know you got work pretty early, I'll be around bout 3:30
Usually you done by one, so baby when I wake you up
Just let me rock, fuck you back to sleep girl
Don't say a word no, don't you talk
Just hold on tight to me girl
Fuck you back to sleep girl rock you back

Back to Sleep~Chris Brown

----------------------

Klay😍❤️💍:
I'm on my way over baby.

India was oblivious to the text that showed up on her phone. She was busy getting ready to go to sleep. She'd just gotten home from work, and was tired. Working as a bartender was tiring; you stood on your feet all day, and served other people.

She also wasn't expecting Klay to be in town. He was leaving for the Olympics tomorrow, and knew he needed his rest; so she didn't ask him to come and see her.

Klay and India met at the bar she works at now. Her boss had assigned her to work VIP that night, Klay and some of his teammates came in celebrating a win. India noticed immediately that Klay was more of the quiet one, but went after what he wanted. He'd made sure to get her number before he left the club that night.

India slipped into her bed, sighing contently. Klay bought her these new sheets and a new mattress, so her bed was her favorite place to be. She turned on the tv, but quickly fell asleep once she was comfortable.

-----------------------

Klay unlocked the door to India's apartment, and entered. He closed the door behind him and locked it back. 

Klay looked around, and didn't see her. Whenever he texted she would usually wait up for him, and he saw her car downstairs. He ventured towards the back of the apartment and heard the tv on, she was in bed.

Klay walked into the room, kicked off his shoes and climbed into the bed next to India.

She immediately turned, and melted into his strong arms. Klay kissed the top of her head.

"Are you sleeping, baby?" He questioned.

When only her deep breathing was his answer, he knew she was.

"India, babe." He shook her arm gently.

"Go back to sleep, Klay." She mumbled, turning back in her side.

He chuckled, and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Wake up baby girl," he moved her hair and placed soft kisses on her neck.

"Mm, I'm up, I'm up. I thought you were leaving."

"I had to come over here and see my baby one last time." He replied, and she turned on her back looking up at him.

"I'm gonna miss you like hell."

"It's six weeks." He pecked her lips. "We can do this." Another peck on the lips.

"Six weeks filled with exotic women throwing themselves at you."

Klay chuckled. "You're all I need. No one can change that, baby."

India smiled, linking her hands behind Klay's neck, she pulled him down and their lips met. Klay let his tongue tease India's bottom lip, and she parted her lips letting Klay in.