Freak 2~Jimmy

I sat in the car crying for what felt like hours. That was the hardest thing I've ever done. That was the last time I'll probably ever see Jimmy. He's the only person I've ever loved. That was the last time I'll probably every speak to the love of my life.

I arrived home and went straight to bed. I walked straight be my parents, they never even noticed me. I doubt they'd even care if they did. Now I'm sitting in bed. My clothes and shoes are still on. I sat there staring at the worn-out wall. I felt pain. I felt so much pain that I couldn't feel anything.

I tried to focus on my breathing knowing that if I didn't my thoughts would consume me and I'd start crying again.

I lay down and closed my eyes. I can feel my throat itch and my eyes burn. I swallow the lump in my throat. A few minutes go by and I hear my front door open. I listen intently and hear my mum talking to someone.

"Y/N! Your friends here to see you." My mum shouts up the stairs. It must be Sarah. I really can't be bothered with human interaction at a time like this.

I let out a groan and shout down "Tell her I don't feel good and that I'll come see her later." My voice cracks at the start of the sentence making me sound like a 13 year old boy.

"I don't think he's going to leave Y/N." My mum shouts back. I jump up when I hear the word 'he'. Did she just say he? Was I imagining it? It can't be him. He must hate me.

I stand at the top of the stairs, just out of sight of the person at the door. My palms are sweating and I can hear my heart beat in my chest. I look down at the person shoes. It's him. "Tell him I'm really not feeling good." I whisper to my mum. She looks up the stairs and smirks. "She'll be down in a minute." I hear her say to him. Are you serious?

I run into my room and look at myself in the mirror. My mascaras all smudged and my hair looks as if I've never seen a brush. I quickly clean the mascara off and pat my hair down. I adjust me shirt and walk down stairs. I keep thinking to myself don't cry, don't cry, don't cry. I walk out the front door and start walking. I hear him skip to catch up with me.

"We need to talk." Jimmy says I look ahead and keep walking.

"I know." I stop walking when I get to the woods near my house. The walk only took 5 minutes but I didn't look up once.

"Y/N. My mum told me what happened." Jimmy said and reached out to grab my hand, I stepped back.

"She's right you know. Don't fall out with her because of me." I say still looking down.

"Y/N I love you. If you're not going to come with me then I'm not going." He says grabbing my shoulders. I don't pull back but I don't look up either. I don't trust myself to look up into those brown eyes.

"I'm holding you back Jimmy. Can't you see that? I'm no good for you." He lifts my face up to look at him and I close my eyes.

"Y/N that's not your words. That's my mother speaking." He says and I can feel his hot breath on my face. "Look at me." He sighs and I open my eyes.

His face is grey. The dark circles under his eyes are so prominent it makes me feel so bad. His lips have lost there normal shine and are now dry. The sight of him makes my eyes water.

"Darling please don't cry." He says and begins to wipe my cheek with his thumb. "You're my everything. I can't live without you Y/N. I thought you knew that." He whispers and I can hear his voice waver a little.

"Jimmy you don't understand. I'm not the right person for you." I say and look into his tired eyes.

"If you can tell me that you don't love me then I'll leave and never come back." He says already knowing the answer.

"Jimmy you already know I love you." I sigh

"Exactly you love me and I love you. If we have love then we'll make it through anything." He hopefully says. I can't take it anymore. I know I can't live without him. There's nothing keeping me here. I'll go with him, no matter where he goes. I'll be there beside him.

I try to suppress a grin from imagining  our future together. "You're just saying that." I say

"What that I love you?" He laughs.

"Yeah." I say

"Well if I didn't love you would I do this." He says and kisses me. I stand on my tippy toes and smile.

"I'll come with you." I say breaking the kiss.

"Y/N you know I can't ask you to do that." He whispers looking down.

"No I want to. I want to be with you. I'll help tidy around the camp. There's nothing keeping me here. It'll be fun." I say hugging him. He hugs me tightly.

"We'll be together forever." He says giggling sweetly.

"Forever?" I say and he buries his head in the crook of my neck.

"Forever." He states and something tells me that he's telling the truth.

••••••••••

This was literal trash 😂. Which character should I do an imagine on next? Evan, Tate, Kit,Kyle, Jimmy,James or Quicksilver. Thanks for the comments and votes it really lets me know that you guys like what in doing😊.

~Abbie💕