Slip 'n' Slide [Wroetojzl]

Author's Notes: This is based on the Slip 'n' Slide video on YouTube posted by wroetoshaw. I decided to add a few screenshots from the video to fit with the story, and so you can picture what's happening more if you haven't seen the video yet ☺

Harry gets hurt while filming his Slip 'n' Slide video. Tobi would do anything to comfort his best friend and help him through the pain.

Word Count: 4363

~✖~

It was a Thursday afternoon and Harry, Tobi and Callux were setting up the football pitch for Harry's new video, before the others arrived.

"I guess we could move that goal over here and use it to hold the sheet down," Tobi suggested. 

Callum moved the goal, with the help of Tobi, and he raised his arms in triumph when the plastic sheet had finally stopped blowing up, due to the weight of the box holding it down. "Tobi, my man," he slapped the smaller boy on the shoulder. "You, my friend, are a genius." Tobi rolled his eyes.

"I still can't believe you're wearing that," he laughed. "You're such a dickhead."

Callum was wearing a bright green crocodile onesie. He shrugged. "Harry never said that I couldn't," he pointed out. 

"How much water should I pour on?" Harry approached the sheet, carrying two large bottles of water.

Tobi grabbed a bottle of washing up liquid and approached Harry. He unscrewed one of the water bottles and poured about half of the contents of the washing up liquid into the water. "I dunno, enough to cover the sheet? We can add more when we start filming if we need to." Callum nodded in agreement. 

"Hey guys!" JME yelled, strutting across the football pitch to where the three boys were stood.

Callum pulled him into a bro hug. "Alright man?"

"Not too bad cheers, yourself?" he replied.

"I'm good thanks dude," he pulled away and gestured towards the sheet on the ground. "You ready to get messy?"

JME laughed. "I was born ready."

As the taller male greeted Harry and Tobi, Josh, Simon and Lewis approached. Josh and Lewis were sporting matching blue onesies while Simon was wearing a simple football shirt and shorts, like Harry. 

"Nice onesie, brother!" Callum grinned, pulling Lewis into a hug."

Lewis took one look at Callum's own attire before he burst out laughing. "Could say the same for you, mate."

Callum and Harry quickly explained how the Slip 'n' Slide challenge works while Tobi handed out a variety of plastic bags for the guys to attach to their shoes, so that they were more likely to slip over. "I'm going to end up falling on my arse," Josh groaned as he fixed the plastic carrier bags to his feet.

"Don't worry, I think we all will," Simon added with a chuckle.

When the boys were all ready and the cameras were set up, Harry, Lewis and Josh each pressed a record button on each of the cameras and then Harry began to film his intro. 

Callum was stood at the back of the shot, his arms around Tobi, Josh and Simon were on the right and Simon held up his foot to the camera, showing the viewers the plastic carrier bag which was fixed to his shoe. Lewis was at the front of the group in a gangster looking stance, his onesie zipped to the top and his face covered. JME was behind him, leaning his elbow on Lewis' back, while Harry stood in the centre of the group.

 JME was behind him, leaning his elbow on Lewis' back, while Harry stood in the centre of the group