Chapter 3

A.N: Comment, like and follow. Enjoy.
*

"Sorry ma'am we're not hiring at the movement." Spoke the restaurant manager.

Nodding Rosalinda walked out. She hasn't found any openings in the city, everything was taken. Sighing in annoyance walked to a nearby coffee shop and ordered a croissant and coffee. Taking a seat by the window, she munched on the bread she felt regret for not calling the man she met at the diner.

The card was still sitting on end table, but she was too scared to call and verify if the position was still available to her; he'd probably laugh at her and hang up the phone.

The television volume was raised capturing Rosalinda's attention. A female reporter spoke and a second later the same man from the diner appeared in a navy suit. There was a woman holding his arm as he spoke.

"Wyatt Co. Will be expanding sooner than expected. The discussion of resorts being built in certain parts of the world is true, starting with South America. No further questions." He says and walks off with the woman by his side.

The female report returned. "That was Leon Wyatt with the lovey runway model Marsha Benton."

So, she was a model. She should have known he was taken by none other than a model. People like that didn't mingle with people like her. So why did he pick her out of all people to work for him? He probably needed someone to fetch him coffee with the snap of a finger.

Sipping her coffee she looked down at her own body. She was skinny, but not that skinny. She made sure to keep herself fed well so no bones stood out. That runway model was probably skin and bones, there's no way anyone could look that skinny without skipping a few meals.

You're just hating.

So what if she was? But why was she hating, that was the real question. Was she jealous over the fact a model was clinging off a man she hardly knew arms? Why did she care so much about this guy? It's not like she'll ever see him again. He probably lives miles away from here in a huge mansion, with an obnoxious amount of rooms and space that was clearly unnecessary for one person.

Getting up from her seat she jerked open the coffee shop door and made a sharp turn not looking where she was going. Her hot coffee not only spilled all over her, but spilled all over the person she bumped into.

Shoot, her coffee was hotter than lava. Flicking her shirt back and front to air it out she heard people whispering and saw phones being taken out. Looking around they all ignored her, not that that was unusual.

"Babe, are you ok?" Spoke a woman with a high pitched voice. Rosalinda looked and saw a woman in white stand in front of a tall figure. The woman then turned and looked at Rosalinda and scowled. "Who do think you are? You spilled coffee all over my boyfriend's suit."

Rosalinda found it hard to form words. "I-I I'm so sorry I didn't mean to."

The woman flicked her hand up and silenced Rosalinda. "You probably did this on purpose, attention whore. If you're trying to steal him from me? Think again."

"No ma'am I would never do that-"

"Marsha enough. Get in the car I'll handle this." Spoke the man behind them. Rosalinda fished into her bag, found some crumpled up napkins and used it to soak up some of the coffee still soaking her shirt.

"You." A deep voice commanded.

Rosalinda ignored it and began walking away, she had enough for today. It was bad enough that she didn't find a job, but to top it all off she was called an attention whore by Marsha Benton.