Chapter 13

AN: Prepare for some hardcore demon sex. I listened to the song at the top while writing this and it was just yes.

I felt his palm caress mine, the cold metal of his ring grazing against my skin as we slowly intwined our fingers together while I held my breath, my body stiffening along with Harry's.

The pain never came.

I opened one eye, only to find Harry doing the same before we blinked in shock, gawking at our intwined hands in disbelief.

"Any pain?" We asked eachother in unison before we both quickly shook our heads, our breaths hitching as large relieved smiles spread across our faces.

"It worked! It really worked oh my god!" I exclaimed in pure joy, taking his other hand so we were just holding hands like teenage fangirls as we shot up from the bed, jumping up and down and squealing together.

"Wait- what the fuck am I doing holding your hands? Come here." Harry said, stopping our celebration as he pulled me into a tight hug, our arms immediatly embracing one another as I smiled into his chest while he buried his face in the crook of my neck, small laughs escaping our mouths as I sniffed, trying to wipe at my tears.

"I'm so happy." I confessed, finding it impossible to drop the smile on my face as he grinned down at me, the tip of his nose running along the side of my neck as we held eachother, my hand that was fisting his shirt moving over to trace over his sharp jawline then up to his flawless face as he peered down at me in admiration.

"I missed this." He breathed, placing his forehead against mine, my eyes fluttering close in content as he cupped my face with his free hand, running his thumb over my cheek in a gentle manner as his other arm slung around my waist, keeping my body pressed to his as I enjoyed the feeling of being so close with him again.

"Me too." I agreed, my voice just below a whisper as I watched his gaze fall to my lips, our eyes hooded with desire before he leaned down and kissed me in quick teasing pecks making me laugh against his mouth before I wrapped my arms around his neck for more.

"Now I can do this yeah?" He said with a smirk, grabbing my face as I screwed my eyes shut when he began to shower my forehead, cheeks, and nose with kisses as I playfully tried to move away.

"And then I can do this." I told him once he was done, grabbing a fistful of his hair from behind and pushing him down so our mouths would meet in a real passionate kiss, one that had his soft lips molding against mine as he let out a deep groan of approval from the back of his throat, his fingers digging into my back, holding me closer if that was even possible as both of our breathings increased.

"Hey! I heard you guys were playing monopoly! I call being the car!" Vampire Harry burst into the room along with the Psycho and Assassin, all three Harrys immediatly being shoved back into the hallway by an invisible source before the door of Demon Harry's room automatically slammed close, the lock turning and keeping them out by itself as I smiled against Harry's lips, the both of us not breaking away from our kiss as I spotted his hand that was controlling the door lower.

"That was not monopoly!" The Psycho's muffled voice exclaimed through the walls.

"He's right, maybe we should- we should play monopoly." I breathed out, trying to tease Harry as he began to leave needy kisses over my neck, his hands going up my shirt and laying purchase on my chest making me let out a small whimper.

"Only if you let me pin you against the wall again." Harry requested, his voice much huskier than normal as his lips grazed my ear, causing chills to run down my spine as I clutched on to him.