Xigbar X Reader

For @Darxetta1 :)

You entered the organization your 3rd day there. Everyone seemed so mean though. It was only your 3rd day and you had been yelled at quite a lot but, you knew it was because they didn't have hearts. Soon you wouldn't either. Behind you as you walked was Larxene. Mad because she had to train you. Also because she loved being the only girl in the Organization. She pushed you into the completely white room. As you walked in only a couple members were there. 

Xemmnas 

Saix 

Vexen 

Axel and...

Xigbar. 

The one who had suggested to take you into the organization. You quite liked him. As you entered all eyes were on you as frowns appeared. You sat in your chair looking up at Xemmnas as he began to speak. " Y/N you have failed your 2nd mission today." He spoke angry as a horse. " I'm afraid now you must be removed from the organization." My eyes got wide. I was going to die today. If you fail the organization they kill you because they don't want their secret to get out. I looked at everybody as Xemnas summoned a huge, magic ball. It came forward at me. My heart beat fast as it came towards me. 

I was waiting to die as I never felt anything. I opened my eyes Xigbar was standing in front of me. He had blocked the bursting ball for me. " XIGBAR what are you doing?" Xemmnas's voice boomed. " Don't ever touch her again." I yelled as I was shocked. He saved me. Xemmnas threw another weapon towards us as Xigbar grabbed my hand and we disapeared. As we entered outside of the room I asked him why he saved me " Why'd you save me?" I asked him as he looked straight at me " your to important to me, I couldn't loose you." I smiled as we leaned in......