Lexi's Undoing

Lexi Maxwell is turning eighteen and her virtue is still, annoyingly, intact. And romance novels, with those steamy sex scenes... Well, they aren't cutting it anymore. So, how does a well-educated, athletically inclined, perfectly acceptable looking girl find a man when she has been forced to attend an all girls boarding school since the onset of puberty? If you ask Lexi, it's not going to happen when your parents hand pick preppy clods who boast about their amazing horseback riding skills and wear more hair gel than a Pierre Cardin model.

On the weekend of her birthday celebration, while Lexi tries to avoid the slew of Mr. Wrongs in attendance, Mr. Right walks in. Luke Carrington has hazel eyes that are desperate to be amber, and the kind of face that would never get lost in a crowd. The only snag is her Uncle Z, who is clearly unhappy with Luke's unscheduled appearance, and attempts to ruin Lexi's birthday by blocking their encounters every chance he gets. Fortunately, this doesn't stop Lexi and Luke from making a love connection, and he gives her the gift she wished for the most.

It isn't until her family drops a major bomb on Lexi that her world busts wide open, and she discovers that Mr. Right isn't who he claimed to be, but neither is her Uncle Z. Now Lexi must face the toughest choice of her short life; deciding between the family who betrayed her and the man who promises her a passionate but uncertain eternity.

COMPLETED

Please vote if you liked this story and comment below your review!