54. Good lord

The crew: *arguing about McDonald's over all things*

Ben: No's it's not finger food.

Jeff: McDonald's is not finger food? A chicken McNugget is not a finger food?

Jack: It is finger food, I agree and I'm a cannibal so that says a lot.

Jeff: Are you fucking shitting me right now? You have said a lot of dumb things in your life and this is the first time you said something where I actually want to throw this fucking axe in your fucking face.

Ao: *spits out water*

Ellie: *bursts out in laughter*

Ben: *taken aback* Dang.

Ao: *to Ben* He's so mean to you.

• • •

Jeff: Cause y'know, Jack doesn't have homegirls, like a lot of them. Just a select few y'know. So mind you, let's say his personality was like my personality, where I have like equal amounts of girl and guy friends.

Jack: Ao is hella jealous tho.

Ao: I'm not hella jealous.

Ellie: *bursts into a fit of laughter*

Ben: THAT JUST SHOWS HOW JEALOUS YOU ARE!

Jeff: *screaming while Ben is talking* OOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Ao: *trying not to laugh* No no no, I'm not hella jealous! AT ALL.

Ben: That fucking response was the best response ever!

Ao: He's exaggerating, I'm not jealous at all!

Jeff: *screams in excitement*

• • •

Jeff: But you know how I feel about you tho.

Ellie: Yea ..

Jeff: Sometimes you call me Jack, sometimes you call Jack Ao, it's like it's just a simple mix up.

Ellie: Well that's good to know.

Jeff: You called Ben like seven names before you called him Ben yesterday, like "Jack, Jeff, babe, what the fuck, BEN."

Ellie: I did call him babe, cause of "Ben" "babe", fuck and he's just like "Thanks".

• • •

Ben: What's wrong with being in someone's mouth *everyone goes silent*

Ellie: W-well I mean you choose who's mouth you wanna be in, you know what I mea-

Ben: But I can be in anybody's mouth,
If I needed to-

Jeff: WHO ARE YOU?!?

Ellie: I know! Who the fuck did I become friends with?

Ben: It doesn't make me wanna throw up like- I could touch tongues with Jeff right now if I wanted to.

Ellie: No I don't believe you, go!

Jack: Fucking go!

Jeff: How much money would I get is the question.

• • •

omg I'm back

Kinda

Hopefully

(All of this is from jknews :-) )