Cute Christmas Part 1

"Ah come on Red. Pleeeeeease." She says pulling on my arm.

I sigh. "Harl, you know how I feel about Christmas trees."

"But Pammy, it's Vin's first Christmas she will remember." Harley pouts looking up at me.

"Harley, I'll see what I can do." I say defeated.

Our child deserved a somewhat normal childhood. As much as I hated the holiday and what humans did to the trees I knew Harley was right. I wanted our child to have as much of a normal life as possible too. Vin was in the greenhouse playing with her toys. How she could do anything through Harley's loud noises I can never figure out. I guess she takes after her.

Harley getting pregnant in the first place was a total accident. We had fun filled night of sex and got a bit kinky with my plants and the next thing we knew she was pregnant. Now we have our own little girl. Her hair red like mine but skin pale like Harl's. She was a sight to be seen. Her bright blue eyes shone through the room just like Harley's. I can't get enough of it.
Harley is over with Vin and I head back to my research. I have been working on a Christmas present for her for months and somehow she hasn't found out. I hope I can keep it a secret just two more days. It really is a miracle she hasn't found out considering she has spent most of her time in the greenhouse with Vin.
"Pam-a-lamb come hold your daughter." She says holding the sleepy almost 3 year old in her arms.

I walk over to her smiling and take Vin into my arms. "Hello sweetheart." I say kissing her face.

"It's almost Christmas and all you have done is work, can't we have some family time?" She asks pulling her puppy dog face.

"Alright Harley-Girl." I say smiling at her. "I'll take the rest of the night off. "

We walk into the den and I sit on the couch still holding Vin. "You know Harl, while you were sleeping the other night I was working with Vin on something." I say with big smile.

I put Vin on the floor and she began growing flowers in her hair. I smile as she does this and look over to Harl who is smiling, tears in her eyes. "Don't you th.ink you might be over reacting Harl?" I ask

"No, our baby takes after you and it's adorable." She says picking the girl up from the floor and putting her back on her lap. She leans against Harley and giggles as she gets her hair ruffled.

"Bedtime my little sunflower." I smile putting her on the floor.

"No." She screams running into the greenhouse again.

"Why does she have to do this everyday?"

Harley asks leaning against my shoulder.
"She takes after you Harls. She still hasn't learned the vines will just bring her back inside." I smile, standing and going to the greenhouse.

The vines have already picked her up and were bringing over to me. She was pouting just like Harley's signature pout. I chuckle as I take her from the vines and carry her back inside. Harley looks at her and smiles.

"I told ya about running out there. Mommy is always gonna to catch ya." She says smiling following me to Vin's room.

I put her down in her bed. She was wearing her black footed pajamas as she smiled up at me. "Bedtime story?"

"Who do you want to tell you the story?" I ask smiling.

"You Mommy." She says excitedly.

"Which story do you want to hear tonight? The one about the two misunderstood villains who fall in love or the one where the two villains kick some butt?"

"Love tonight, butts tomorrow." She says giggling.

"Alright. Once upon a time there were two villians. But they weren't always villains. At one time they were both doctors. The first a biologist who went by the name of Dr. Pamela Isley. The other a psychiatrist who went by the name of Dr. Harleen Quinzel. Pamela really enjoyed working with plants and hated when people did bad things to them. As for the other doctor she fell in love with a mad man she was trying to help get better. He made her do bad things and hurt the doctor, even pushing her into acid that made her skin white as snow. One day she decided she would leave that bad man and she went to stay with her friend, Pamela. They had been best friends for a long time and Pamela fell in love with Harleen. The two fell in love and eventually had a child they named Vin. And now they are good again and are happy." I finish kissing her forehead. "Good night sweetheart. I love you."

I stand and Harley gives her a kiss goodnight. She turns out the light and they leave the room and walk back out to the den. "I always love it when ya tell that story Red." Harl smiles leaning her head against my shoulder.

"Come on Harl, let's go to bed. You and Vin are going to the mall tomorrow and I need you well rested so you can keep up with her." I smile.

"Okay Pammy." She smiles walking into the bedroom.

I wasn't to far behind her. I changed into my nightdress and got into bed next to Harley who was already almost asleep. I wrap my arms around her and smile. I do love my family.