Part 19

I woke up next to Angel who woke up exactly when I did. He smiled at me while he started yawning. I stretched out and checked the time. 5:30 we were sleep for a while. I looked at him and he was already looking at me.

"You have," H moved closer to me and reached his hand out. "Ice-cream in your hair." He tells me and I pull one of my curls down to look at it. I sigh when I see the nasty brown making my curls stick together.  "I can go get a rag to get it out." I nod and he smiles and stands up walking out. I smile as i watch him walk into the wrong room. He walks back out and looking at me. I point down the hall giggling and he goes down there with a  shy smile. I seen my phone light up and I picked it up. 

Charizzy

ayyyyyyyyye girl I'm coming overrrr needa talk to you. but uhhhh hunters going to delving house. She said they weren't doing anything but going to the Basket yang that restaurant but On my way girl.

Me:

KKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

I put my phone on the couch and I seen Angel back with the rag and he sat in from of me. He grabbed the curl and started wiping it off. I looked him in his pretty dark green eyes and at his curly hair. Then back. He stopped then stood up and bit his lip. 

"What?" i asked and he just looked at me then his phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and saw what made him hesitate. There was a picture of him and a pretty latino girl on the screen and they were kissing. 

"Girlfriend?" I asked and he nodded and I sighed mentally. BBBBBBBBULUUUUUULLLLLLSSSSSHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT!!!!! ALLL THE FUCKING TIME!!!!

"I like you Samira." He says and my heart leeped. YAAAAY! "I love her though." He says and I deflate all over again. 

"That's okay." I say and he sits next to me and shoots a quick text back to her. He looks at me and frowns. 

"Don't you date....lucas? I think that's his name."  I look at him shocked. Where did he get that from?

"No. Why?" He shrugged his shoulders and looked at his phone.

"I just see some people on twitter... like yalls fans.. they'll put like Hashtag My OTP whatever that means." He says laughing and I frown. I haven't been on twitter in a long time. 

"One true pairing I think." I laughed. 

"You like him?" He asked and I looked at him and thought about it. Do I like Lucas? Overtime I thought about it I remember kissing him. Remembering my feeling when he got shot. I don't know. I think i know.

"I don't know if you know but you said all that out loud." He said and I looked at him and frowned.  "I think you like him." He says and I frown and look at him. 

"I think I do too." I tell him and he smiles and shakes his head laughing. 

"Oh what?" I ask laughing a little. 

"Nothing. Your just real confused." He says and I lay back. 

"I knooooooooow." I tell him and he chuckles and looks over at me. 

Somebody opened the door and we turned to see who it was. I seen Charisma and Will walk in and I looked over at Angel.

"I'll see you tomorrow if you want to talk about it more." I nod and he smiles and walks out. Will looks at me and frowns.

"What?" I ask and he looks toward the door then back at me. 

"Who the fuck was that?" He asked and I looked at him and rolled my eyes.