Chapter 25 - I warned you.

A couple days passed by and I really haven't seen Aiden around. I've talked with Louis a bit but that's about it. What's this feeling? I pouted as I walked to gym class.

I walked over to my locker and began to change my outfit. I looked around to see if Aiden was around. No luck. I mumbled to myself "What is going on..." Where is he? Did I do something wrong on our date?

I passed through the gym doors and began to stretch in my normal spot. Louis walked over and began stretching with me. "Where's Aiden?" I asked.

Louis looked at me disgustingly. "Why would you care about that piece of garbage?" He turned around, avoiding the question.

Awkwardly, I followed Louis around to see his face. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

Louis stopped and laughed. "You know what's wrong..?" He looked me dead in the eyes. I could see that he had a couple scratches and a bruise. "That you like him." Louis stretched his arms so they would cover his face. I tried to move Louis's hand away to examine how badly hurt he was but he wouldn't let me.

A couple seconds later, the gym door opened and a figure I haven't seen in a while appeared. Aiden.

Aiden walked towards us. He looked different than normal. His face was bruised a little and his lip was scabbed.

When Aiden stood in front of me, I reached up and touched his face. "Oh my gosh! What happened!" I frantically asked examining him. I twirled around him, looking for more bruises.

"He happened." Aiden pointed to Louis and shakes his head.

Louis scoffed. "He happened." Louis mocked. "You happened." Louis shoves Aiden.

Aiden pushes back Louis and they scowled at each other.

"You're a joke!" Louis yelled. "You don't deserve him!" Louis gets up in Aidens face.

I stepped in between the two and attempted to push them away.

Aiden retaliated and they began to throw insults at each other. Each getting worse and worse.

A clump of people across the gym watched them fight, whispering and making bets on who would win.

"Oh my gosh.." I started panicking. I never had to stop a fight, I was always the one in the fight! Typically, on the floor, getting kicked. All of a sudden, I felt overwhelmed and I started to breath heavily.

Louis and Aiden kept fighting and my head started to spin and I' was getting woozy. My knees buckled and I fell over onto the ground.

Aiden was the first to notice. He shoved his brother really hard and Louis fell on the floor. Seconds later, Aiden was by my side.

"Ethan! Are you okay?!" He frantically yelled, trying to get me to respond. Aiden was feeling my forehead and moving my face around, seeing if I was still alive. I laid  on the ground, paralyzed, my eyes getting heavy.

Later that day, I found myself in a room I sorta recognized. I rubbed my eyes and tried to focus on something in the room. The spinning subsided. I looked around at my surroundings only to find that I was in the school nurses office. Oh, the memories. I chuckled, I should make a scrapbook.

"Hey." I heard a voice from across the room.

"Hello?" I whispered back, my voice was rough.

"How you feeling?" A familiar body walked up next to me. It put its hand on my forehead, feeling the temperature temperature. I recognized the hand, It was Louis.

"Just peachy." I smiled sarcastically and scooted up into a sitting position. "Where's Aiden?" I said looking around the room.

"Detention." Louis smirked.

I gave a concerning look. "Detention?" Louis didn't like my response at all. He frowned. "Why is he there?" I asked.

"Why do you have to like him?" Louis sneered. "He's a horrible person, he used to beat you up!" Louis began to yell. "He's no good for you!" Louis reached for my arm. "Can't you not like him?" He begged, shaking my arm.

"Louis..." I tried to make him stop.

"Look what he did to you!" Louis points at a couple scars, that I've failed to hide. "Look at what he did to me!" He points to his face, where there were a couple bruises and a couple fresh cuts.

"Stop.." I whined, taking his arm off me. "I'm not in the mood to talk about this!"

"You're not safe when you're with him!" Louis commanded.

My head snapped at him. "Stop saying such horrible things!" I yell back at Louis. "You're his brother!"

"What! Now, you're siding with him?!" Louis was frustrated.

"Stop talking!" Louis looks at me in disbelief.

"I give up!" Louis dramatically throws his hands up in the air and sighs. "If you get hurt, I warned you." Louis got up from the chair and headed towards the door. Once, he reached the door, he turned to me and sighed. "You'll regret it."

I huffed. "Who is he to tell me that I'll regret it! It's my decision! Not his!" I laughed. "You'll regret it." I mocked his voice and crossed my arms. Ugh! I'm so mad!

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry It took me so long to update, I've been super lazy.. I have no excuses... I hope you will enjoy the new chapter and will continue to read and support my stories! Don't worry, I'll continue to write this story! (Along with the other ones too) Hehehe~

Side note/ Please follow me on twitter @WattpadNamedL and tweet "I nominate Bully & His Crush #MyWattysChoice #Wattys2016 (I'm hoping more people will read my story and maybe I'll win a Watty Award, Or not XD)

A: If you could travel anywhere in the world, or universe, where would it be?

Q: I would like to travel to Seoul, South Korea and Tokyo, Japan! I also want to go to Bora Bora!