stubborn, grumpy,harmones

5 months later.

Terrence POV.....,.......
It's been 5 whole months since we found out taraji was pregnant. Man her hormones just have been going crazy. She get mad over the dummest things ever. It could be anything and she's always angry, and blaims everything on me. But hey I love her and I know I gotta stick with her through all of this because I wanted a family. And yes I impregnated her on pupose , and I'm also gonna tell her that when I have the right chance to. And the worst thing I hate about her pregnancy is that dumn ass morning sickness. I hate to see my baby haunched over that toilet, but the docter said when she hit six months the morning sickness starts to go away. Me and taraji was laying in the bed sleeping when she jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I got up and ran after her.

Taraji POV...............
I was sleeping peacefully then I jumped up and ran to the bathroom Terrence ran after me and held my hair back and I just let everything out. Man this morning sickness was a Pain in the ass. I got up and brushed my teeth. I finished then looked at Terrence and walked out the bathroom." This is yo fault stupid" I said to him. He came after me and grabbed my arm gently. " really baby , how is it my fault , we chose to do this so its both of our fault" Terrence said. I snatched my arm away from him and sat on the bed." Ain't nobody tell you to fuck me without a condom"I told him. He just shook his head." I thought you wanted a family but instead your complaining baby why do you keep blaiming me if we both wanted a family its not just my fault you should be happy ." Terrence said.I just put my hands over my face and started crying. Ughh my hormones are being bitchy today. " I do want a family Terrence and to be honest the stuff that's coming out of my mouth is not ment to be said and I'm sorry" I told him. He got up and hugged me. "Its gone be OK, things happen for a reason baby"he kissed me and layed me down on the bed. " you need to get some rest baby with yo grouchy ass" he said. And I rolled my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Time skipped.......
3:25 a.m
Taraji POV.........
I woke up horny as hell. Terrence was knocked out and I started kissing him awake. I pecked his lips 3 times then bit it gently. He stirred in his sleep a little and I called his name." Terrence" I called out. And then I call his name 3 more times and he still didn't wake up. I mean if he don't wake up then I have a way to wake him.I pulled down his boxers and then I pulled my pannies off. And hovered over him and started stroking his dick until it hot hard. I stopped and then it stood up at full attention. I got up and inserted his dick inside me and I started riding him. " mnhhhh" terrence moaned. I leaned down and kissed him and he kissed me back and latched on to my hips. I rode him until I felt myself about to cum and then I tried to get up because I couldn't take it anymore. He held my hips tight and rolled my hips back and forth on his own." Nahh baby ain't no stopping now we just getting started" he said. I moaned and felt my body shaking." TERRENCE IM ABOUT TO CUM.I told him and he kept doing it until I came and he came a few seconds after. We caught our breath . and I started drifting off to sleep." Nuhh unhh baby I just told you we just getting started, don't play the game if you not gone win it" he said slapping my ass."but baby I'm tired" I winned. " nahh you got me horny" he said. I smirked and tried going back to sleep." Wake yo ass up rahji he said smacking my ass it extra hard."OWW" I said jumping up. He smiled and stepped back " what terrence damn!!!!!" I said yelling at him."baby do you not see Jr staring dead at you" he asked me.

"baby do you not see Jr staring dead at you" he asked me

I looked at it then I look him in the face." Baby I'm tired" I told him . I doze back off and went to sleep.

Time skipped.......
Taraji POV..........
It felt like I haven't been sleep for 5 minutes wen I woke up out my sleep to terrence ramming in and out of me." Ohh god I moaned" he went deeper with each stroke." Ughh rahji you feel so good " he groaned. He just kept pumping." Baby I'm finna cum"I told him." No, baby hold it" he said. I moaned his name louder." Terrence I can't hold it" I told him. Rahji just 12 more pumps then you can cum" he said . I counted down until he got to 5 and I couldn't take it anymore, I just let it loose and cam all over his shaft. He kept pumping then he came after me." Baby you so hard headed" he said pulling out of me."terrence I couldn't hold it, and I cam so early because I heard that happens when your pregnant, so that ain't my fault" I told him." Its ok baby" he said. I smiled and layed down and drifted off to sleep.

Tbh I'm really not that good at sex scenes but I tried lol tell me what you think and sorry for the wait ohh and BTW I need help on the next chapter writers block......... THANKS