Chapter 1

*at Twice's dorm*
All the member of twice just finished their schedule for a hectic day of works and now they can rest until tomorrow since they got no schedule though .

Nayeon : Mina yahh ~~~ (whining)

Mina : mwooo ?

Nayeon : Can I have a hug ? I'm totally tired today.

Mina : me too , come here my baby 😘

- Mina and Nayeon just cuddle on the couch -

Far from the sweet scene , there's someone who looks extremely uncomfortable with that and that someone is Son Chaeyoung who is the second maknae after Tzuyu the Yoda .

Jihyo : yo what's with that face ? you looks mad ? Or some kind of jealous ? (Smirking)

Chaeyoung : heol , why would I ? I'm just tired (try to hide the truth)

Jihyo : done with it Son Chaeyoung you just got jealous because of that minayeon scene right ? I know you love Mina the same way she love you .

Chaeyoung : no I'm not ! I didn't like her at all I mean I like her just as my unnie .

Jihyo : stop lying kid , I know u so well .

Chaeyoung : ughhh you got me so stressed out , I'm going to take my shower . (walk off from jihyo)

Jihyo : that kid (sigh)

*back to the minayeon scene*

Nayeon : heyy don't you afraid that chaeyoung would got jealous if we're this close ?

Mina : she won't (looking down)

Nayeon : like how do you know it tho ? You never confess to her about your feelings .

Mina : seriously , of all that action and the way I treat her isn't it obvious that I got feelings towards her . she's the one who deny my feeling . I don't even think she would like me back .

Nayeon : well , you have me thou

Mina : kyaaa unnie you're being flirty again .

Nayeon : no I'm serious (putting up a serious face)

Mina : no I just can't (can't hold the urge anymore and laugh out loud)

Nayeon : what ?!! I'm telling the truth !

Mina : no unnie its just that I can't be serious when it comes to you (still laughing)

Nayeon : ughh you're unbelievable (rolls eyes)